LIVE GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

did we actually do herbie dirty? he's playing like we stole his money

Run away from the convo ok
Any sort of gameplan that isn't:
Step 1 try not to drop it. Suggestion only, play what's infront of you!! Like the ball falling out if your hands!
Step 2, if ball not dropped, bomb.
Step 3 if attacking inside their 20m, short hard hospital passes to out of form players running dumb lines into 2 defenders.
Step 4 you can try tackling, but that is a lot of work. Just go with how you feel in the moment!
Step 5 I don't know, give away a dumb penalty or 2. Improvise!

WB got thrashed by the storm last week despite having a full strength dolphins team with all their key players, Penrith lost against raiders without Cleary and Storm lost against dragons at full strength, those elite game plans couldn’t do shit but you accept Walters to do something with a thousand ***** out

Walters has had all fucking year to "do something" and has done precisely NOTHING since Round 1. Still not a single fucking clue in attack.

Nothing is going to change until we get some decent fucking coaching staff.

The NRL can suck a dick as well, I hate this version of the game and I won't be tuning in next year, but the Broncos won't do a damn thing until we get a coach who can actually instill some form of structure in this side. So fucking shit.

Good on Herbie. The club made a choice, and it was the wrong one.
Pathetic effort not only tonight but all year.
Kevvie just looks like even more of a 🤡 now he said we would make finals when we all knew we wouldn’t.

Someone explain to me how this squad goes within minutes of winning a grand final 11 months ago to this shit show.

Walters has had all fucking year to "do something" and has done precisely NOTHING since Round 1. Still not a single fucking clue in attack.

The NRL can suck a dick as well, I hate this version of the game and I won't be tuning in next year, but the Broncos won't do a damn thing until we get a coach who can actually instill some form of structure in this side. So fucking shit.
Gonna ignore last year

Bye Felicia.

We probably should have expected this season when our full strength side didn’t look convincing against the cowboys colts team in trials.

These blokes can't even complete a fuckin set

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.