LIVE GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

I know we’ve been shit house, but how good is it that Kaufusi only gets 10 after wiping our halfback out with a late high shot and the comms whinged that it was too harsh. New gameplay just dropped for taking Cleary out of a finals contest.

It’s honestly been Groundhog Day every single week….. no improvement or change in their attitude or change in their plays. It’s as if they go into every game just hoping they’ll keep doing the same thing and somehow it’ll click… I wonder what they have been told at training this whole season….

We don't deserve to be anywhere near the semis. Same as all year basic unforced errors are just killing us.

Farnsworth is just owning Cobbo who doesn't look like he wants to be there. Where we really struggle is our second row. Piakura is barely NRL standard and Riki is just pedestrian. Both have also dropped the ball cold.

Reynolds kicking game is bog ordinary and refs will keep giving us shit calls while we keep playing like a bottom 4 team.

You cant tell me Haas is fit. He's making no ground so far tonight by his high standards

We are so unserious. Just a club that's more keen on socialite status and midweek celebrations.

Some of the squad smiling and giggling on the sideline. I get they're human however coaches that formulate success and standards would not stand for that shit

are we really going to score 24 points without staggs?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • eggstar10
  • Spooky1013
  • Rookie Alan
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.