Round 26 - Broncos vs. Bulldogs - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously given everything that has happened to us, I didn't mind that performance.

Thaiday actually playing like a back rower finally.

Well, except now he has stopped running almost completely.

I thought Oates would make a fine centre and nothing has changed my mind. He has the heart and attitude to become something great. Another Sonny Bill perhaps.

Another Gene Miles :)

refs have been fairly bad, but in our favour.

we are poorly coached. its that simple.

defense up the middle started to fall apart around 25-30 mins in. its no surprise we had not made a single sub at that point. lui came on around the 30th.

Our left hand side is so over crowded and way too flat.

noise, our defence from the opening set was poor.

The boys are absolutely out of it, Stagg is playing wing FFS!

Did you see what Sam did? Packed down in the Bulldogs scrum. Man oh man he's a funny guy.

Efforts there but really lucky to be only 2 points down.

Good defense at the end by the Dogs but our attack is very average and predictable. Need to throw caution to the wings and test their defense more after the break. Let's send Scotty out a winner

LMAO at Sammy Thiaday :loool:

Sam is pathetic, best thing he's done all game was offer to go to the dogs forward pack by joining their scrum.

I think he's shown some promising signs, he's finally playing like a real edge back rower. A couple of neat inside passes, some horrible cut-out passes...

Just needs to balance it a bit more so he's actually running the ball too.

Good theatre from Thaiday but running up, stopping and putting his big arse into them is doing sfa. If I were coach for a day Id have the lads each a metre or two back from each other. The flat line works fine in the middle but ffs, some depth when spread out towards the wing

Forwards doing well. (might as well just say the whole team is) So are halves and macca. Their defence is good and cant complain about our lack of points thanks to having one outside back and maranta. Were going to die in the second half with Lui and taxi being the only forward subs.

noise, our defence from the opening set was poor.

The boys are absolutely out of it, Stagg is playing wing FFS!

yeah true. dogs were all over us. but they move well and support the ball. thats good coaching. we dont do it.

we're going to get smashed in the second half. even some friendly refs won stop it.

its a shame that prince is probably having his best game all year tonight.

Waiting for Mr Magic to come on

The Broncos should just walk off on a high note now, I reckon we are about to get smashed.

62% possession and we are behind, fucking pathetic robotic repetitive crap. If Griffin wants to control a game that much he should put a jersey on.

The dogs play the ball isa lot faster which is helping them to eat up the meters. Broncs play the ball is so slow.

is it just my browser or is there fcking links to spam pages on every second post on this thread?

EDIT nevermind went away after i posted.. weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Foordy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.