Round 26 Discussion

Oh, you're kidding me. Nonsense I show the most respect to anyone on the forum. Unbelievelable. With the shit other people are allowed to get away with, you came after me instead.

:loool: Now that is funny:loool:

Derp.... wrong game, whoops!

Last edited:
My tipping comp comes down to the last game I am up by 1 and the guy behind me tipped the same except Dragons vs Eels. Go Dragons!!!

**** me! Makes me completely jealous how Manly can score trys from nothing like that.

Wow the refs loving the roosters! Crappy decisions so far

Some pretty dominant performances by the top 4 teams this weekend. Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence for our chances.

Tomorrows games have a more immediate impact on us anyhow.

Oh I disagree, I want every top 8 team to be at full strength. It will make the finals all the more exciting.

Hoping one of two things happen:

1. Sharks flog cowboys and leave JT and Bowen hobbling and afraid to close their eyes for fear of a back rower smashing them; and Raiders beating Warriors

Or

2. Cowboys absolutely flog and beat up the sharks driving todd carney to go on a 3 night drug and alcohol bender and turning up in a gay dungeon on Thursday morning; and Warriors beat Raiders

Go Warriors! Id rather play Cronulla in Sydney than NQ in Tville!

Manu scores.

Come on Warriors!

Looks like the Raiders could be in.

FMD the Warriors are awful.

Benny Matulino in, yeeeeew!

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • marw
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Spoon
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.