Round 26 Discussion

That's gotta be the worst offload I've ever seen. Bahahaha Dragons. Oh well looks like the Cows will live to fight.

What's your opinion on him?

I think he is a very average player that has looked passable against rubbish teams. To be fair I think he is first grade standard but could not think of anyone he would replace in our team.

I think he is a very average player that has looked passable against rubbish teams. To be fair I think he is first grade standard but could not think of anyone he would replace in our team.
So all the teams they played before the manly game were good teams?

Cows will make it by virtue of how Shit Merge are, but they're speed bumps for the top 4 sides if they even get that far

Lafai is costing the Dragons big time

Dufty is worse than Boyd at not taking runs on kick returns

Dufty almost won it for them.

He just fucked the last pass.

What was that Dufty? Dragons really needed to use Dugan more that game

Dufty is worse than Boyd at not taking runs on kick returns

He isn't a very big kid so he gets dragged back.

Pass it off to the big wingers and get a quick play the ball.

He isn't a very big kid so he gets dragged back.

Pass it off to the big wingers and get a quick play the ball.
Well when he takes runs he makes 10 plus metres, He is just holding up the plays

After watching this weekend's games, I think we're looking at another Storm v Broncos GF. Roosters, Eels, Sharks couldn't put away lower ranked teams and the rest (except for maybe Manly) are just making the numbers this year.

The two best players for Canterbury have been their two worst the past two seasons. Not sure what's happened whether it's the quality of the opposition or being able to play without expectation but Hopoate and Lichaa were great this afternoon. I wouldn't read too much into the Bulldogs final three games and still think they need to make some big changes to their side.

Cows deserve the opportunity to be knocked out by the Sharks.

Bloody dragons!!!

Now we're going to hear about how "courageous" the cowboys are for another week... we've had injuries like they have had before but the media wasn't calling us courageous lol. I think it was more along the lines of "lack of depth", or "Bennett needs his big name players to win"....

Active Now

• bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.