Round 26 Discussion

Looks like the Dragons didn't want to let the finals get in the way of their end of season trips

Poor dragons.. on the bright side your gettimg a very good hooker

Looks like the Dragons didn't want to let the finals get in the way of their end of season trips

Hopefully Ferguson gets jealous of his bff going on benders while he has to train so throws the games.

If the unimaginable should happen and we dont put the Roosters away, do we play the winner of Cowboys/Sharks?

I'm actually hoping Cows knock the Sharks out. Reckon Cows would be much easier to stop for us.

How did the Warriors manage to concede that try?

Matulino, Tevaga and Hingano just herded Malakai to the outside and nobody could foot it with him.

The Tigers haven't played well but that should be all she wrote.

Ahhh there's the Tigers we all know and love. A couple of strong runs from the Warriors and they get on the board with relative ease.

Wests only hold a 10 point lead heading into the break. It isn't a real reflection of what we've seen so far but the Tigers haven't made the most of their opportunities. If the Warriors are the first to score, it's game well and truly back on.

gx2TC4F.png

Dragons have fucked my tipping this week ... i was perfect before that match

This game is better than most from the 'contenders' this week.

I was rooting for the cows to miss out but watching them limp around next week and get eliminated will probably be better.

See ya in the prelim. Roll the sharks this week then knock out those pretenders eels. Book it

12-all second half and the Warriors blew plenty of opportunities. At the end of the day it was the same old story with them. They have the talent to score points but the ball invariably ends up in the hands of the wrong players. They kept rucking the ball up and whenever they'd get frustrated they would throw the ball around aimlessly and just trip themselves up.

That's the Warriors and while I didn't think it would be possible for them to miss the 8 with their draw, they found a way to miss it easily. They've got some hard decisions in-front of them, and if they ever want to play finals football again they're going to have to start making them. Signing high profile representative players is not going to fix their problems.

Kearney is easily the worst coach in the NRL right now.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.