[Round 3, 2022] Broncos vs Cowboys

Not that Niu could do heaps about the drop out or the try but I think he’s the worst fullback in the NRL

worry signs early we doing silly things in both attack and defense. lets home the likes of caps and reynolds can keep us calm and back into the grind

Low IQ Tesi.

**** him out of the team, can't see why he's highly rated, he's definitely a dud.

Any fullback with a brain dives Instead of running it out body upright to get dragged back.
But he’s shredded and a tank in the gym.

Tell me again how Nui is the future fullback superstar. First he fails to get to ground with the ballad then he’s hopelessly out of position

Low IQ Tesi.

**** him out of the team, can't see why he's highly rated, he's definitely a dud.

Any fullback with a brain dives Instead of running it out body upright to get dragged back.

And Turpin can go with him

Can Ennis stop commentating on our games plz?
not just ours but all games.

him and cronk have to be up there with the worst commentators in any sport i have ever had to listen to.

they both just have this fake excitement about them that is so painful to listen to

I love Oatesy! Man that was awful first up defense but how good was the scrambling.

Well played Corey. Staggs with a terrible missed tackle then

Active Now

• Pablo
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.