Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about dickheads only?

He`s right up there then .
Played 4 grand finals , minor premiers , Origin Rep . But the team is carrying him . OK ... He has incriminating photos of Ivan ??

He`s right up there then .
Played 4 grand finals , minor premiers , Origin Rep . But the team is carrying him . OK ... He has incriminating photos of Ivan ??
Plenty of average players have played grand finals and played Origin. If he was a Tigers player all these years instead of a Panthers player we wouldnt have seen him anywhere near a dirty blue shirt. He's a decent half playing alongside a very good one, similar to Shane Perry and Darren Lockyer. Could Shane Perry lead an NRL team to a premiership? Nope, not a chance. Same with Luai. Doesnt mean they are bad players, but they are definitely useful in the right systems.

Lets compare apples and apples ?
Left side players only ?

Ok so I keep providing more and more evidence and you just keep shifting the goal posts.

Like basically, if I remove all the posters on this forum who are really good, then remove whoever is left starting with any letter other than B, then limit that to a poster with just two names and THEN just two three letter combinations and THEN say only one can be a shortened version of a former Broncos winger and the first word an acronym opposite to small - hey, there we have it - I told you this poster was the best one on the forum.

The way Luai gets talked about here you can bank on him scoring 2 tonight and setting up another 2. Shane Perry lol

The way Luai gets talked about here you can bank on him scoring 2 tonight and setting up another 2. Shane Perry lol

Nobody thinks hes a bad player, but he's basically a sidekick to Cleary. And as we have seen, Sean O''Sullivan looked good at Penrith playing the same role. So did Jack Cogger. There is a clear pattern developing.

Nobody thinks hes a bad player, but he's basically a sidekick to Cleary. And as we have seen, Sean O''Sullivan looked good at Penrith playing the same role. So did Jack Cogger. There is a clear pattern developing.
He is much better than both of those guys. I disagree with the Tigers paying him that much and he needs some guys around him to be effective but he is talked about like he is an average player by alot of people. Think his personality and antics cloud people judgements at times. They have a better record without Cleary then without him. That doesnt make him the most important player or even in the top 3 of that team but they needed a guy like him over the years. They were very structured and his off the cuff style fit them. Cleary needed that. I don't think it matters now because Clearly is finally at his formal form as you guys found out

Someone please decapitate Luai tonight.
Send big marty out there for one big last play of the season and just take that dudes head clean off.

anyone realise that Foxtel footy Bus ad makes no sense, like they would literally have to drive past the other Bus to make the game.

He is much better than both of those guys. I disagree with the Tigers paying him that much and he needs some guys around him to be effective but he is talked about like he is an average player by alot of people. Think his personality and antics cloud people judgements at times. They have a better record without Cleary then without him. That doesnt make him the most important player or even in the top 3 of that team but they needed a guy like him over the years. They were very structured and his off the cuff style fit them. Cleary needed that. I don't think it matters now because Clearly is finally at his formal form as you guys found out
I think he fairly average and we will see it when he gets to the Tigers, but most NRL players are average anyway. There isn't really any way anyone can deny Average halves look good alongside Cleary. I'll bet Schnieder will look quality next to him as well when he gets the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Emanon
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • NSW stables
  • Midean
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.