Bluebet Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anything against the Rabbitohs that gave me confidence of a win here.

There is absolutely no way Reyno is playing and without him we're going to be frantic. We're not going up against the Raiders or the Cowboys, it's the premiers at their home ground where they very very rarely lose.

I didn't see anything against the Rabbitohs that gave me confidence of a win here.

There is absolutely no way Reyno is playing and without him we're going to be frantic. We're not going up against the Raiders or the Cowboys, it's the premiers at their home ground where they very very rarely lose.
except that time we had Cobbo at fullback and did just that.

It's a long season. Get the injuries sorted now before they cost us a close game.
only issue is we got hard games early in the season(Penrith, Cowboys and Storm).

If we roll the dice, arey lasts 15, then we're fucked anyway.
no point taking the risk but it's fucked for us if he is injured for it is all.

no point taking the risk but it's fucked for us if he is injured for it is all.
Oh I completely agree. My thought process is, we're going to need everyone 100% "on" to beat the cats at home. A week off and see how our injuries are. I frankly care more about beating Melbourne anyway. We've not had the wood held over us for a decade by the panthers. We need to continue to put those melbourne demons to bed.

Oh I completely agree. My thought process is, we're going to need everyone 100% "on" to beat the cats at home. A week off and see how our injuries are. I frankly care more about beating Melbourne anyway. We've not had the wood held over us for a decade by the panthers. We need to continue to put those melbourne demons to bed.
Madden to 7 for the next game unless he is fit is obviously the way to go, without looking early round cows game is usually at Brisbane so he can come back then if it isn't serious.

Round 1 last year they lost....Reyno will be a loss if it happens but Jock might actually be a benefit in that the overcalling from tonight won't happen. Madden kicking game ok. Our edges will destroy them. Mam is due for a game as well. I reckon our backs will have taken confidence out of tonight.

Madden was injured and went off on Saturday and Wynnum don't play this week, so he's underdone but been cleared of damage.

Madden to 7 for the next game unless he is fit is obviously the way to go, without looking early round cows game is usually at Brisbane so he can come back then if it isn't serious.

If Madden plays Mam will need to step up. Needs to dominate the game like he did in the GF.

I’m confident but I’m not sure we’ll score over 50 thousand points

Ask @Santa and he'll say that's a little low...

If Madden plays Mam will need to step up. Needs to dominate the game like he did in the GF.

Ask @Santa and he'll say that's a little low...
I expect the boys to be far more composed now that we have won a game and can settle the nerves. Also I think Mam while he was quiet improved on last week and will be more confident against the Panthers. I haven't seen the Panthers attack click yet and I think that's going to be our chance to win. They haven't scored a try as of yet which is uncharacteristic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Griffo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Maddy
  • Inknition
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Galah
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.