NRLW POST GAME [Round 3, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

Amazing game. Our girls played absolutely incredible and deserved their win.

I wanted Mele to break the club record.

Great turnaround, what a good weekend it’s been for the Broncos.

Biggest win margin for the club and biggest loss for the Titans

Couldn't believe that screwball kick off after Romy's try was deemed 'a contestable short restart' so it fell under the new rule of a play the ball rather than a penalty

I don't even think it was a deliberate kick either

Tough week for the Titans coach as he tries to work out a plan that doesn’t involve ‘throw it to Chapman and pray’.

Tough week for the Titans coach as he tries to work out a plan that doesn’t involve ‘throw it to Chapman and pray’.

Karyn Murphy mate haha

Yeah they had nothing today. Chapman came off second best from a tackle and did nothing the rest of the game, and it showed the Titans had nothing, only scored points through Robbo fumbling a grubber and Brown managing to get a hand on it

Karyn Murphy mate haha

Yeah they had nothing today. Chapman came off second best from a tackle and did nothing the rest of the game, and it showed the Titans had nothing, only scored points through Robbo fumbling a grubber and Brown managing to get a hand on it
Why did I think they had changed coach? Weird but yeah they had nothing.

Why did I think they had changed coach? Weird but yeah they had nothing.

Cows, Knights and Eels have new coaches this season

like the players, coaches aren't lasting long so far

Super win, we were there at the women's training session on Saturday where my 5 year old daughter got to meet them all (she knows the Broncos brand and that's it). The girls look serious, Ali was laying down the law at the end of the session but they look united and happy which I loved seeing. To top it off my daughter got to meet them all and they were soooo lovely. She is now a fan and I'm an even bigger fan. Pumped with that win for them they deserve it.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • mrtij
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lurker
  • Griffo
  • Dexter
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.