Round 3 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Meh, after watching our goal line defence last week I have no real concerns about that. With only 16pts scored in our first 2 games a 44-22 win to me is a lot more encouraging than a 10-6 win.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Did I just see Ethan Lowe out run Lachlan Maranta? (who other than confirming he's slow has had an excellent game).

Just watching the replay Maranta gave up. Great chase from Oates though.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
True though we were worse under the highball last season with Vidot and Barba back there.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Just watching the replay Maranta gave up. Great chase from Oates though.

No I'm not talking about the Feldt try, I'm talking at the very end when Ethan Lowe ran around him. Think maybe Maranta got an ankle tap in the end.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Just watching Sky sports update.

They said the Cowboys woes continued, they gave the score etc & the sports reported said, but the Cowboys outscored the Broncos in the 2nd half with 3 tries to 2. :laugh:

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
The proof will be the second half. In Griffin's tenure we'd go on to lose this game by 2.

Ps one for you stat guys - did we ever score 6 tries in 40 minutes under Griffin?

Once, I believe.

Round 21, 2011. We scored 6 tries in the first half against the Sharks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • BRC088
  • bazza
  • Swordfish
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.