Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

how is stating a fact death riding him you numpty. He couldn’t run, he was knackered. I’ve got nothing against the bloke at all.

you pick him out of the whole 17...yeah right, mr-tunnel-vision

Tell you what, oppa is a fucking passenger how he got that deal? Staggs needs to stop reading the mail, hoppa (lol), oats....yuck.

I have this horrible sinking feeling that we are nothing but individual brilliance from tpj and fifi...no winning shit in this current state of affairs.

My take out of the game is Fatty Vautin needs to find a retirement home, he's over the hill.

I can't believe the negativitiy on here.
We came up against probably the best team in the comp who were switched on and have a mental edge again tts us without 2 of our x factor players and were in the game despite a few decisions going against us and a few off key performances by our best players for 50 mins. Our defence was good considering the circumstances and ball we had. Add in tpj, fifita and teo with lodge more fit and and does anyone here truly think the game would go the same? It's round 3 of 20, I know this will sound crazy but I'm more confident after tonight then I was. Parra won't be switched on like this all year, it just won't happen, and our young guys will improve again.

Fair post, I like the optimism and I hope you're right.
Although I don't think they're the best team in the comp, but we were definitely outplayed tonight adding to our terrible handling and luck with the penalties.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.