Round 3 - Broncos vs. Roosters - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got nobody to go wide to at all. No speed. Need a Panthers style clean out IMO

Stagg pulls off a great kick and what do we do, let him get out.

The only way we could win this is if maranta is moved to fbk, hunt to half and Hoffman to centre. But wait that'd be like hook trying something different. Honestly I think until Wallace or hook are gone I'm gone. I just give up. Mind you Hodges at fbk might fix things. Just not his hamstrings.

Gonna ask my book if they can do me a market for whether or not the broncos will score 30pts in any game this season

Norman gone. Hunt to halfback, Wallace to the bench. That's what I want to see.

I have a horrible feeling after seeing this match the Eels may withdraw their offer for Norman, Fourex would be delighted.

When is Yow Yeh due back? Boy do we need him back to his best this year.

too shallow, too flat, no structure

nothing has changed

FFS get rid of Wallace, he is trash.
Hunt looks like he might have a clue, we certainly couldn't do any worse.
Reed is far too slow, we need speed in our centers
Norman can piss off
ah **** it who cares, this team totally sucks..

We seriously have NFI. This has been coming for 3 years, Griffin was just lucky he had Locky the first year.
I'd love to know what they spend their time on at training? I mean it wouldn't take 15mins to go through our game plan, so after they practice running from half and one off rucks what the F do they practice.
You would think we would have a move or 2 which we do really well inside the 20. With defensive patterns you pretty much know what they are going to do so there is no excuse to not have moves to combat slide D or shut down D.

Anthony, please go down to your local touch comp and get a few ideas it's not that hard.

Steve Kearney is doing a great job.....

I have a horrible feeling after seeing this match the Eels may withdraw their offer for Norman, Fourex would be delighted.

All this talk about getting rid of Norman...seriously?

He's the only one out there who actually looks like he's capable of breaking the line. Aside from Hodges he is THE next best attacking weapon we have in the backline.

I've shifted focus for a moment off Wallace....even though tonight he was his usual numpty self.

How shit is the service from dummy half?

I think McC has to go.....

I agree, it got to the point where I just wanted the ball in Norman's hands. Not saying he was spectacular, but he wasn't as boring, predictable and simply shyte like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LGH
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • peter09
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • Alec
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • heartly87
  • leon.bott
  • Manifesto
  • FACTHUNT
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.