LIVE Round 3 Discussion

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Looks like you're right Beads, I can't see him in the NSW Cup side.

Still, Mamo better find his feet and fast. The more I see him, the more I see Jarrod Sammut. He's quick and elusive but you need more strings to your bow if you want to cut it in the NRL.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Does anyone give the rookie Roosters a chance tonight?
Was actually very tempted to tip an upset tonight, purely because it's been absolutely pissing down in NSW the last 24 hours and it's going to be a bog, I can see the younger legs of the Chooks being pretty dangerous tonight. Couldn't justify it completely though, tipped the Cowboys.

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Does anyone give the rookie Roosters a chance tonight?
History shows NQ can look like world beaters one week, and bedazzled potato sacks the next. It's not out of the question they put in another stinker and the Roosters fire despite their inexperience.

They do have weapons at their disposal in Mitchell, Ferguson, Nikorima, Copley and SKD (assuming the last two leave their penguin impressions at home). If the Cowboys phone it in, it'll be closer than you'd think.

Cowboys did drop a ton of ball and concede dumb penalties last week though, so precedence shows they're likely to bring their A game tonight.

Plenty of pride at stake for both teams, but I'm going with Cowboys 1-12.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Was actually very tempted to tip an upset tonight, purely because it's been absolutely pissing down in NSW the last 24 hours and it's going to be a bog, I can see the younger legs of the Chooks being pretty dangerous tonight. Couldn't justify it completely though, tipped the Cowboys.
The game is in Townsville, isn't it?

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I tipped the Cowboys but will be happy as long as either them or the Roosters lose.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Morgan could catch a cold tonight.

Poor Niko and Fergo. They're being taught a lesson tonight.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
The Roosters are heavily compensating for Nikorima in defence. Ferguson can't leave his side and it's now cost them 12 points in 10 minutes.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Taumalolo is struggling. He missed a couple of tackles earlier and was the one who let SKD through. Purely fatigue.

K-Style

NRL Player
I thought it was a hand. It was another dodgy tackle attempt from Coppers and I thought Feldt had stood on his hand. I'm trying to work out who has replaced him. I don't think the Roosters have worked it out either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter