Round 3 Discussion

**** Radradra is amazing with the ball in hand. Great work from Normz as well.

Then the call should've been no try... but it wasn't.

No, the ref thought it was a try because he thought the forward trajectory of the ball was caused by Parra. That's why he called it a try.

Garvey has to be close to the worst player in the game.

No, the ref thought it was a try because he thought the forward trajectory of the ball was caused by Parra. That's why he called it a try.

I didn't know you could send it up as a try but with an asterisk next to it. I thought it was try or no try.

Pretty academic now though!

Either way i don't think we're watching any grand finalists in this game

I didn't know you could send it up as a try but with an asterisk next to it. I thought it was try or no try.

Pretty academic now though!

They do just about every time. "Check grounding". "Check Obstruction". Same deal. He actually said "check that parra touched it".

Also, wasn't it Cecchin who sent Gillett to the bin for being 30m onside against St George?

Eels could be there in the big dance, they've got quite a team when all fit. Once Foran gets healthy and gels as well, they will get a lot better. The Dogs are bottom half of the eight at best though.

Eels could be there in the big dance, they've got quite a team when all fit. Once Foran gets healthy and gels as well, they will get a lot better. The Dogs are bottom half of the eight at best though.

To be honest, I don't see the Dogs making the 8. Unless their halves somehow develop completely new footy brain skills in the next couple of months.

The dogs just don't know what to do at the line. Des' game plan relied entirely on Barba getting offloads and making breaks.

Since he lost form and left, they've really looked lost.

Quality game of footy.

The Eels look like the real deal. There's plenty of time between now and September, but if their forwards can sustain and even build on that performance they will beat most teams in the competition. Especially when you've got game-breakers like Jennings and Radradra. Semi is a wonderful advertisement for the game and he was dynamite everytime he touched the ball.

Canterbury will feel duped by the Perrett no try. I actually agree with the decision and have no issue with the process. The ends justify the means and in the end, it was Kasiano who threw it forward. Still, the controversy clearly shook Canterbury and they switched off. That Rona pass maybe one of the worst bloopers I've seen in a while (...perhaps since October).

The Dogs will be alright. Throw Lichaa and Eastwood back into the mix and they'll win more often than not. However, their lack of go-to plays is concerning. When you're relying on guys like Kasiano to break a game open, you're going to be in trouble. Mbye is going to mature into a great player, but he needs some weapons around him.

Seriously! !!!!

Foran is the ten pin, once he falls the rest will follow.
I didn't see anything to suggest they're GF material. Maybe top 8

Anyone else reckon the pass went back before floating forward?

Anyone else reckon the pass went back before floating forward?

Nah, despite my feelings about how they did it (still a terrible decision imo, and a very interesting precedent), it was definitely a forward pass.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Midean
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • NSW stables
  • Dazza 92
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.