7:00pm - Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels

Saturday
3:30pm - Newcastle Knights vs South Sydney Rabbitohs
6:00pm - Penrith Panthers vs Sydney Roosters
8:00pm - North Queensland Cowboys vs Manly Sea Eagles

Sunday
3:00pm - Canberra Raiders vs Wests Tigers
5:30pm - Cronulla Sharks vs St George Illawarra Dragons

Titan's application for Copley to play this week has been denied.

The NRL's reasoning? Not deeming the club's injury crisis an exceptional circumstance that would warrant his inclusion.

Good thing I didn't pick him in my SVRL team this week.

Titan's application for Copley to play this week has been denied.

The NRL's reasoning? Not deeming the club's injury crisis an exceptional circumstance that would warrant his inclusion.

Good thing I didn't pick him in my SVRL team this week.

based on that, they will probably have to deny any application for a team to play a man outside the 21 players named on tuesday.

maybe with the exception that the team had 5 players injured during the weeks training and can't field a team :P

I'm confident the Bulldogs will have a bounce back win tonight, Warriors aren't going to be good with no RTS. I've also tipped the Eels, but I immediately regret that, I can see the Titans having a big win without Hayne, I genuinely believe he's just bringing the whole group down with his saltiness and general shitness.

Cartwright ruled out. Can't say that's a big blow for the Panthers.

DWZ will make his return.

I'm confident the Bulldogs will have a bounce back win tonight, Warriors aren't going to be good with no RTS. I've also tipped the Eels, but I immediately regret that, I can see the Titans having a big win without Hayne, I genuinely believe he's just bringing the whole group down with his saltiness and general shitness.

Agreed. The Warriors haven't been that good at all so far, they'll be worse without RTS. The Eels are ripe for the picking with no Norman as well.

Who made Blocker a commentator?
Bloke yells every sentence like we're hard of hearing.

Phenomenal kick from Graham. That is one for the record books.

Cmon mate. You would've had Blocker in your team without any question at all

All light hearted jabs mate, to get me through this cripple fight known as Warriors V Bulldogs.

That was promising from the Dogs, good to see the halves combining and challenge the Warriors on the edges.

Once again it was disappointing from the Warriors. They were well on top with that kick and chase from Johnson, only to give away the penalty and any advantage they had. How do you solve their woes? It's looking ominous out there, it's going to take some special performances for them to get out of this.

As good as Canterburys defence is, that attack from the Warriors left a lot to be desired.

You can take Abbey out of the Warriors, but you can't take the Warriors out of Abbey.

Not the best debut for the super talent.

You can take Abbey out of the Warriors, but you can't take the Warriors out of Abbey.

Not the best debut for the super talent.

I have a feeling he won't be playing next week.

Who would've thought that Isaac Luke would be one of the worst signings of the last couple of years.. has he had a single good game for the Warriors yet? How do you go from the 2nd best Hooker in the world to this..

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • eggstar10
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.