Round 3 Discussion

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Moga... showing us all what we aren't missing... brown has obviously encouraged him to pass, bet he won't be again.... I haven't watched much footy of Nathan Ross but he isn't exactly the winger Matty johns and co state he is, more like the level Bennett thought he was...

Wait for the knights fans to blame this on Bennett somehow....

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Moga... showing us all what we aren't missing... brown has obviously encouraged him to pass, bet he won't be again.... I haven't watched much footy of Nathan Ross but he isn't exactly the winger Matty johns and co state he is, more like the level Bennett thought he was...

Wait for the knights fans to blame this on Bennett somehow....
I came into this thread to comment the same thing.
Moga + Ross is a disasterous combination.

I took so much joy seeing Moga play like that yesterday. Shove it up the media crowing about the big loss to the Broncos, did you see his pass into touch. Ah hahaha.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I took so much joy seeing Moga play like that yesterday. Shove it up the media crowing about the big loss to the Broncos, did you see his pass into touch. Ah hahaha.

I would put that mostly on Ross, to be honest.

He was meant to be there on the wing, but he was **** assing around and he was too far back. As soon as it started going left, he should have been pushing up in support.

Which is a shame because there was a good chance a try would have been scored.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • Culhwch
  • leon.bott
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.