Round 3 Discussion

Yeah he misses a week for that for sure. Commentators even said a less serious one last week copped a week suspension.

He will not miss a week. That is guaranteed.

It will be bullshit when the charge sheet comes out and he is either not on it or the charge given to him isn't serious enough for him to miss a week, but it's going to happen.

Feel for the Knights a little bit.

At first glance, CNK's first try looked legit. Upon looking at the replay, it never should have been awarded. He does not have a hand on the ball when it touches the ground.

Geez I hope the Ponga experiment ends sooner than later.

Turbo tommy is destroying the warriors
Didn’t they realise he was playing this week and they seem to have not done any homework on him

If Tom wasn't injured and underdone, I'd be trading out Tedesco for him in a heartbeat

not sure if its harsh to say but dce just has a punchable face. not even sure what it is. little like anasta i guess when he was playing. somthing about them you just hate.

**** the Warriors, I'm never buying their hype again.

Ah, who am I kidding, I'll probably be like one of those girls that always goes back to the shitty boyfriend.

**** the Warriors, I'm never buying their hype again.

Ah, who am I kidding, I'll probably be like one of those girls that always goes back to the shitty boyfriend.

Sigh. 0\4 this week

Can we throw money at Turbo? I'll trade TPJ for him to sweeten the deal!

It may seem a bit much to ask, and maybe it got to them, but if there was any game for the Warriors to get up for, it’d be one in Christchurch

Tipped the Sharks but would love to see the Cows get up just to certify Gallen in the shittastic history books

Morgan looks good, too bad his backs are horrible.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • theshed
  • Skathen
  • mrslong
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.