*ROUND 3 UPDATE* - BHQ Crew Oztag Team

Re: BHQ Crew Oztag Team - COMMITMENT - DETAILS NOW!

Dexter said:
Coxy said:
How hot am I? Deadset, get voting girls! :P

[icon_lol1.

I tell you to take a long hard look at yourself, but it sounds like you already do. [icon_razz1

My better half just cracked up when I showed her your comment :P

Ghibli said:
Good pics as well Queenslander!!!

haha thanks, i did so much moving around to get those great angles too... lol

Looks like mad fun.

Wish i could play. :|

Coxy, have you heard anything about the draw and what time our first game is on Monday.

Nah not yet. But did the online rego thing I was apparently supposed to do, and have emailed asking for confirmation that it's received and we're good to go etc.

I'll let you all know game time ASAP.

i just wanted to double check (for my mate Daniel) that he will be able to buy oztag shorts on the first game night on monday. he was unable to make it to the draw and shorts night yesterday.

Yep, first night will be no worries.

Make sure you guys get there early for the first game. No offence if you know them Coxy, but the enhtusiasim displayed by the people running the show there didn't really impress me!

LOOK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP FIGHTING YOU 2......geeez [icon_razz1

But he started it..............

Hammo said:
Make sure you guys get there early for the first game. No offence if you know them Coxy, but the enhtusiasim displayed by the people running the show there didn't really impress me!

How about you take them in the toilets and show them what enthusiasm is? [icon_razz1

No worries, I definitely back up Hammo's thoughts, get there early. Generally there's a massive rush of people wanting shorts and paying their rego on the first night, and they're not...quick. So either get there early, or expect to stay late after the game.

And BTW, total alcohol ban for the season, and ABSOLUTELY no toilet cubicle head jobs!

UPDATE: Confirmed that our registration is A OK And we've been included in the draw...though the draw itself won't be released until later in the week.

I'll advise ASAP.

I do suggest planning to get to Hickey Park by 6pm Monday in anticipation of a 6.15pm game. Worst case scenario!

Re: *URGENT UPDATE* - VENUE CHANGE - BHQ Crew Oztag Team

OK guys, announcement from Oztag:

Please Note that we will be playing the 1st 5 weeks of the Monday night Hickey Park Competition at Shaw Sportz (Shaw Rd, Wooloowin).

This is due to the redevelopment of the fields at Hickey Park and will mean we can return on the 27th October with quality fields and not just mud.

We apologise for any inconvenience however in the long run this will enhance your OzTag Experience.

Note that Shawsportz is where we had that training run last Sunday.

Is anyone keen for another run this Sunday afternoon or just wait for game day?

I'm keen but will confirm a bit later, see how my back is, either way I'll probably come down.

i'm keen for another run on sunday. any word yet on the actual game time for mondays.

Not yet Foordy. Will send out an email to them now.

I am keen.

Keen as mustard!!

Active Now

• Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • Nerd
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.