Round 4 - 13th October

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
This is for the Brisbane team obviously. Round 4 game this Monday night is at 9.15pm [icon_frown

Kristal is already out (work function). Please respond to the text message I'm about to send you!

In
Coxy
Beads6
Aeetee
Mike
Rubes
Andy
Luke
Hammo
Stu
Queenslander
Midge

Out
Kristal - work
Chris Walker - fishing on Fraser (lucky bastard)
bfoord - work
Dan r

fark that is late who do we have to gang bang to get an early game!!!

Wednesday comp in Brissie used to have a 9.30 timeslot. When things ran late (like, every week) there were times you didn't get on the field until after 10pm!

Sorry guys, you will have to make do without my brilliant play [icon_razz1 , on monday, i have to work :cry:

So what if it is?

No, it's not

That Walker kid needs to get committed!!!

Coxy, Dan Rochaix can't play on Monday, he has a cracked rib. he thinks he did it at park life.

youch! Damn it. We're struggling for numbers this week.

midge and co to the rescue. Should have 10 or 11 now. Easy :-)

Whats the deal with shirts Coxy? Should I just wear a maroon shirt or will you have spares?
I have Oztag shorts though.

I've got 2 spare shirts, so you and Anf will have one. They're big though, just warning you! LOL

Great to see we have plenty of subs... I 'll need a nap on the sideline as the game starts well after my bed time..

Coxy said:
I've got 2 spare shirts, so you and Anf will have one. They're big though, just warning you! LOL

Hmmmm you do know my nickname don't you, I may just wear a maroon shirt.... icon_thumbs_u

I was thinking I might "take a hit" and wear the XL, you have the M I usually wear and Anf wear the L.

Haha that may work out better. I don't wanna trip over the bottom of the shirt when I make all my runs!

LOL! No worries. I'll be swimming in an XL, but that's OK, I had to do that at Origin too because bigger blokes wouldn't wear it, they wanted a more skin tight fit. LOLZ. Losers.

Anyway, my shirt's clean so shouldn't be a problem. I'll just get it back off ya at the end of the game.

Active Now

• thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.