Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:00

Cowboys

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. We haven't played anybody good yet. Debatable whether that changes this week either...
You were a bees dick away from being down 20 points. Obv went on with it but dragons bombing that try change the flow of the game

You were a bees dick away from being down 20 points. Obv went on with it but dragons bombing that try change the flow of the game
If my aunty had a dick she would be my uncle

💯

Just saying you guys aren’t going that well. Dragons are terrible and they were one knock on from having you on the rack.

We aren’t going well either tho so who fucking knows what’s going to happen

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Does the old "throw form out of the window" theory work when we're struggling?

Or only when the Cows/Titans are struggling?

I'm sensing an ambush from us.

Only undefeated team at our home with everyone writing us off.....

If we do lose the next 2 it isn't the end of the world either. We have the team to win a premiership, they just need to be on the bloody park. Every other team in the comp knows it, yet with this early season maybe they let their guard down and the pressure is off of us. We can also make our team stronger for the end of the year by getting minutes into our fringe players and getting rid of players who have been riding along with our success.

I don't think it will happen but imagine willison, te kura and mozer absolutely grab some opportunities by the horns in 3 or 4 weeks and live to their potential and we have them on the bench with hethrington. We keep winning with no injuries and they are rookies that won't get a shot, we have a few injuries and suddenly it might be a sink or swim

I'm sensing an ambush from us.

Only undefeated team at our home with everyone writing us off.....

If we do lose the next 2 it isn't the end of the world either. We have the team to win a premiership, they just need to be on the bloody park. Every other team in the comp knows it, yet with this early season maybe they let their guard down and the pressure is off of us. We can also make our team stronger for the end of the year by getting minutes into our fringe players and getting rid of players who have been riding along with our success.

I don't think it will happen but imagine willison, te kura and mozer absolutely grab some opportunities by the horns in 3 or 4 weeks and live to their potential and we have them on the bench with hethrington. We keep winning with no injuries and they are rookies that won't get a shot, we have a few injuries and suddenly it might be a sink or swim

Sometimes, it is about timing with these kinds of players. Honestly, Te Kura and Mozer could well be in a GF side for us this year but you have to be realistic and note that neither of them would last the entire season in first grade...but would they last 8-10 weeks?

Basically, they will get a shot around origin, if they look good enough to give an extended run and if it coincides with players needing rest / suspensions, you just never know.

Just look a Piakura last year and even Joffa in 2015.

If Kevvie has any sense he puts sailor at FB and Oates on the bench. If Reynolds is back that should be enough to turn the cows over. Sailor at FB means minimum disturbance to our combinations.

If Kevvie has any sense he puts sailor at FB and Oates on the bench. If Reynolds is back that should be enough to turn the cows over. Sailor at FB means minimum disturbance to our combinations.
Sailor got pulled from Q Cup on the weekend so that's a pretty strong indication that he will be in the team this week.

I have nerves probably because this my first game of the season. I said to Rosie I can't smuggle her into Suncorp Stadium in a broncos bag also 99.9 people have an allergy to cats

Oates on the bench ?
Does he train as a utility ?

I think it might have to be Hoeter. Obviously we know Oates can run a beautiful crashing line but let’s not sugarcoat it he is by far the worst option in defence by a mile. Whereas Hoeter can play centre, wing and Second Row at emergency pinch. That way the only way we have someone play out of position is if Piakura or Riki get hurt.
I actually think this is not a bad option. Hoeter does deserve a shot also. He was great in the trial he captained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Spoon
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • mystico
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.