Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:00

Cowboys

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the run we all expected last year but somehow we won all the hard games and had no injuries.

But is Corey happy tho?

Does this mean Te Kura is officially 18th man, or does that get confirmed closer to?

Jesus thats a light bench
Don't worry, Oates will make 50 metres per run, 100 tackles per defensive set, a try every attacking set when he comes onto the bench. The Cowboys won't know what hit them.

Anyone else getting the feeling this is the year we overcome a bunch of adversity to sneak into the bottom half of the 8, get all our players back healthy, catch fire into the finals, go on a big run to knock off Penrith in the GF and become the first team ever to win from outside the top 4?

Remember this post when it happens.

I don't mind this bench should of been the round 1 bench.
Feel as though TPJ will sign and come into the side before he's expected too.

TPJ can't come into the side before round 17. Even if we signed him today. We've got 300k spare in the cap for this year and we need to get to round 17 before we are allowed to sign him for that amount

TPJ can't come into the side before round 17. Even if we signed him today. We've got 300k spare in the cap for this year and we need to get to round 17 before we are allowed to sign him for that amount
I believe there is a loop hole. The club can seek salary cap relief in certain circumstances through long term injuries. I believe its on application and If they are to sign TPJ i guarantee his contract will be attached to an application to the NRL for salary cap relief. I mean, a quarter of our cap is out injured to start the season.

Could we see a late change and a debut for Te Kura?
For who though??

With all the injuries I dont think now would be the time to debut him.

Bench looks light at the moment with Kobe and Xavier as the only recognizable middles (Smoothy might get some minutes at lock as well).

So how do you work that forward pack rotation and do we have enough minutes with just two middles on the bench?

You can get 80 out of patty, Kobe can probably do biggish mins but baker wasn't great doing bog mins last week and Willison will probably struggle with big big minutes.

Does Oates just stay on the bench deep into the second half in case of injury or does he come into the second row after 30 minutes and Hunt to the bench to slide into the front row rotation?

Or you just rotate the two bench middles and if no injuries you bring hunt off after 50/60 and send fresh legs oates into the second row?

I heard Herbie left a jar of Marmite in the club tearoom, and Peeks thought, 'Close enough!' when his toast popped up.

If he lives, he won't make that mistake twice.
My mate. Your mate. Our mate. Marmite.

But Vegemite is better.

Cotter with an ankle injury, laybutt hobbled, taumalolo degenerative knee problem, Luki out, Granville is a midget and Townsend hair gel eye injury.

Not sure how we are going to cope but God gives his hardest battles to his toughest soldiers. We move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.