Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:00

Cowboys

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotter with an ankle injury, laybutt hobbled, taumalolo degenerative knee problem, Luki out, Granville is a midget and Townsend hair gel eye injury.

Not sure how we are going to cope but God gives his hardest battles to his toughest soldiers. We move.
rick james cocaine GIF

For who though??

With all the injuries I dont think now would be the time to debut him.

Bench looks light at the moment with Kobe and Xavier as the only recognizable middles (Smoothy might get some minutes at lock as well).

Well...how about this:

8. Jensen
10. Carrigan
11. Hunt
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

15. Willison
16. Te Kura
17. Oates

I agree, it really isn't the right time to give an experiment like this a go though, you need more established first team regulars.

Cotter with an ankle injury, laybutt hobbled, taumalolo degenerative knee problem, Luki out, Granville is a midget and Townsend hair gel eye injury.

Not sure how we are going to cope but God gives his hardest battles to his toughest soldiers. We move.

You aren't seriously angling for underdog status?

I believe there is a loop hole. The club can seek salary cap relief in certain circumstances through long term injuries. I believe its on application and If they are to sign TPJ i guarantee his contract will be attached to an application to the NRL for salary cap relief. I mean, a quarter of our cap is out injured to start the season.

It has to be in the same position, not just injuries. Payne and Piakura are two forwards in two different positions. Your squad of 36 should cover that.

A month wouldn't be considered long term either.

God also sent bears to kill children. Don't trust that guy.

So how do you work that forward pack rotation and do we have enough minutes with just two middles on the bench?

You can get 80 out of patty, Kobe can probably do biggish mins but baker wasn't great doing bog mins last week and Willison will probably struggle with big big minutes.

Does Oates just stay on the bench deep into the second half in case of injury or does he come into the second row after 30 minutes and Hunt to the bench to slide into the front row rotation?

Or you just rotate the two bench middles and if no injuries you bring hunt off after 50/60 and send fresh legs oates into the second row?
Oates to the front row!

Based on his last two Cup games Hunt has to be in the middle, his defence on the edge was diabolical.

Based on his last two Cup games Hunt has to be in the middle, his defence on the edge was diabolical.
Yep. I can just see drinkwater ripping him to shreds.

Sooooo the lack of forward depth we were worried about all last year & all off-season has come to pass. In Round 4. Honestly this is a pretty big miss in recruitment if Hunt/Baker don't find their feet pretty fucking quickly. I think they can.

Broncos by 13.

Can someone like Patston get elevated if Piakura is out for a while? Anyone else in the development pipeline/Q-Cup squads?

Would rather Willison start at backrow going by what we saw last week then, Hunt could be just as bad as Baker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Tim K
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rambstien
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dazza 92
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.