8. Jensen
10. Carrigan
11. Hunt
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

15. Willison
16. Te Kura
17. Oates

I agree, it really isn't the right time to give an experiment like this a go though, you need more established first team regulars.
It probably works, but I would worry if we have an injury or HIA to a forward in that situation... and with our luck so far this year... we're probably tracking at $1.01

If we lost any middle from that rotation... we're then needing bigger minutes from X and/or Te Kura.

With injuries mounting up and nowhere near the depth we've had the last few seasons, this season is starting to look like it might go pear shaped. Let's hope we can jag a few wins between now and when the cavalry returns.

If Hunt isn't the guy to fill in backrow (which we will find out from this game pretty quick) what's our next option with Piakura out for 4 weeks?

It probably works, but I would worry if we have an injury or HIA to a forward in that situation... and with our luck so far this year... we're probably tracking at $1.01

If we lost any middle from that rotation... we're then needing bigger minutes from X and/or Te Kura.

Absolutely right, unfortunately with just many troops down, it is totally the wrong week to try it.

Cotter with an ankle injury, laybutt hobbled, taumalolo degenerative knee problem, Luki out, Granville is a midget and Townsend hair gel eye injury.

Not sure how we are going to cope but God gives his hardest battles to his toughest soldiers. We move.

The term unbackable favourites quickly springs to mind.

So this wet weather is forecast to hang around until Monday so it looks like Friday night will be a wet track which invariably means a low scoring game. at least we've had plenty of time to get used to wet weather footy.

Please god someone tell Cobbs to stay well away from that sideline.

So this wet weather is forecast to hang around until Monday so it looks like Friday night will be a wet track which invariably means a low scoring game. at least we've had plenty of time to get used to wet weather footy.

Please god someone tell Cobbs to stay well away from that sideline.
If it is raining time to pack my broncos poncho and Jumper

With the numerous injuries we're dealing with (and all for extended periods), this 2 points will be worth its weight in gold. Kevvie may as well treat this game like the Grand Final. Yes I'm serious. We aren't beating Melbourne with those outs, the Bennett effect will have the Dolphins right up for their game, Canberra are always a tough opponent at Suncorp then maybe we get some of the boys back for Tigers away and the Rorters again.

That's one game out of the next six that you can even half consider a certainty (the Tiggers). The rest are 50/50 at best with our injury ward. We need to fight tooth and nail to jag whatever comp points we can get, and the undefeated Cows due for a loss is the best chance we have. If we lose this one, things really do start to look dire.

My mate. Your mate. Our mate. Marmite.

But Vegemite is better.
Vegemite was worried about losing market share to marmite, so they changed the name to parwill so they could use the slogan "marmite, but parwill". I think it failed and that's why they changed it back to Vegemite

As heralded by the current rains over most of Brisbane, I unfortunately think we lose this weekend. But as the rain passes after Easter and the sun comes out, so too will the mighty broncs rise and go on an 24 run winning streak and win the gf. Bet the house on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Inknition
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Cavalo
  • Maroon4life
  • sooticus
  • something
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • DrGee
  • bb_gun
  • Bish
  • Pablo
  • levikaden
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.