Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:00

Cowboys

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Te Kura and Madden the two reserves remaining.

A. I guess there must be concern whether Reynolds will see it out / play which is fair enough
B. Surely Kevvie won't throw Te Kura to the wolves...or will he?

Te Kura and Madden the two reserves remaining.

A. I guess there must be concern whether Reynolds will see it out / play which is fair enough
B. Surely Kevvie won't throw Te Kura to the wolves...or will he?
I don't think Te Kura will play but Souths are not playing for 3 weeks so he could be tempted in reduced 17 role, but his last game was pretty error prone.

I think Kev will bring in Te kura for his debut when Mozer plays next.

Anyone know what bars will be open near the stadium after the game tomorrow? I'm apparently not great at Google since I can't seem to find out.

If the boys don't win this weekend, I think we need to make a change with Billy Walters and bring Paix back in.

Lmao for **** sake.

WHAT DOES MOZER HAVE TO DO TO GET A CHANCE AT ONE GAME OFF THE BENCH??

Very big concerns after watching Penrith and Rooster's game. Both teams schooled Broncos, but Penrith without Cleary, made Rooster's look stupid.

Very big concerns after watching Penrith and Rooster's game. Both teams schooled Broncos, but Penrith without Cleary, made Rooster's look stupid.

let me fix this for you ... both teams schooled the Broncos makeshift lineups after they lost players early in the match.

hell in the Panthers game we already had two of our biggest guns out when our gatling gun was taken out illegally early in the match

let me fix this for you ... both teams schooled the Broncos makeshift lineups after they lost players early in the match.

hell in the Panthers game we already had two of our biggest guns out when our gatling gun was taken out illegally early in the match
Didn't realise Arey, Walsh and Hass were out in round 1? Did I get this wrong?

Didn't realise Arey, Walsh and Hass were out in round 1? Did I get this wrong?

read what i said again ... then stop and think before typing.

because i never said they were out in round one. I said they were out in the Panthers game.

in round one we still lose an important player in the first 5 minutes, meaning we had to shuffle our lineup to compensate

That's exactly what you said?

That's exactly what you said?

am i wrong did we not lose Piakura early against the Roosters ... and Walsh early against the Panthers.

please show me where i said we also lost Arey, Walsh and Haas against the Roosters

All I'm saying is the Broncos have a long way to go this season. The season isn't over in round 4.

I'm concerned with our style of football. The park football style.

I'm concerned with our style of football. The park football style.

if a park footy style can get within 2 points of taking down the 3 time champs then maybe everyone has over-estimated the Panthers when they talk about them being the greatest team in the modern era ... because there is no way park footy could get close to a team that good

You are right. The Broncos were up for that game. That was clear in opening set. We weathered a torrid 20 minutes.

Cleary won that game. We choked.

Let's just hope that we earn the right to play park football this year, rather than teams to fall over themselves and wilt at the idea.

if we were serious about a redemption year we shouldn’t have gone to Vegas. Billy Walters was on a extended holiday touring the LA Rams facilities. No wonder he seems underdone. The team just doesn’t have that steely focus like last year.

making our team worse won't help our win rate
Billy Walters is bloody hopeless and so overrated by our Broncos community. There wouldn't be another team in the NRL that would be happy to bring in Walters and the only reason, he is playing NRL is because of his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Maddy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Nerd
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Spoon
  • winslow_wong
  • Spooky1013
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.