Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:00

Cowboys

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walters has been awful this year, there are no two ways about it and it is such a shame because he was so good last year. He deserves a couple more shots but he will need to improve in doing so otherwise the knives will well and truly be out.. they already were when he was going great.
He started out ordinary, but by the end of the season he was one of the best 20 minute hookers in the comp.

Thanks for that, it's like the 53rd time you've expressed your view on Billy.

Not really a valid criticism though is it, he could play an incredible game and your stance would remain the same, as your criticism has nothing to do with his ability as a footballer.
Like you, I also look forward to his next incredible game. Let's hope that's tonight.

Just hold the ball, complete sets, don’t get injured and just win for **** sakes
Yep. If we can cut out the unforced errors we should have enough strike power to take down the cows. Keep dropping ball like the last 3 games and we will be 1 from 4.

These are the days that I struggle with homesickness. Please win.

FFS
FFS
FFS
FFS
FFS
FFS
FFS

FFS!

I dunno why everyone is worried, we'll win this easy.

Our Fucking Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • thenry
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.