Round 4 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our forwards just don't make enough meters. We need at least one big unit who can give us a bit more punch. We have a lot of workhorses but they don't have a huge impact.

We've scored what, 1 try in the last 135 minutes of footy?

Our kicking game is diabolical. When defending a small lead in particular against the cows why the **** do we never kick deep to the corners???

Our passing, our ball movement is so slow and looks without any direction or purpose. Still disappointed with Hunt. Our kicking game really sucks

I'm done, I can't watch anymore of this game. ****. How many times does trying to close out a game 30 minutes from time with a nothing have to blow up in our face before the get the fucking message. I mean seriously. ****!!!

Broncos instead of going for 2 points, try going for the try.

Thurston has schooled our halves.

This really feels like when hodges sledged Buderus with the number 1 and 2 only we are number 2 here.

ivd always liked JT but i cant wait til this **** retires

Can't get any luck.

I know people will see this as an overreaction but we need a half back who can manage a game. Hunts kicking is just not up to it. It's never been great tbf.

Feldt's a little ****.

Seriously, the Cowboys can go **** themselves in their bogan arseholes!

If we are to move on from the gf. We need to do a Cowboys on the Cowboys here.

They're just a better team than us ... It's as simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.