Round 4 - Broncos vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see an attacking structure that looks like it has a purpose. We were so ordinary inside 20 the last few times when we could have put them away. That's the reason we have so many tight games, we keep teams in it by our super conservative attack.

Nice try - you're right but that's been a penalty for the last month and pretty much the last few years.

Refs didn't blow it because of the circumstances of the game. Plain and simple.

Well, no, it's been the rule for ever.

... and our left hand side defence is heart attack stuff. (I am no longer convinced Moga is the answer.)

He stunk the place up for sure. If you are going to go high on a bloke like Leilua you have to be aggressive as **** not go in to hold him up.

Well, no, it's been the rule for ever.

This ^

I heard a very clear play on call, but Hunt may have missed it.

Can we please stop with the ref and commentator bashing? It's a little ridiculous here.

cant agree with that i re-watched it and that is a penalty on hunt every day of week. im willing to bet if that was start of game that penalty is blown 10/10 times

This ^

I heard a very clear play on call, but Hunt may have missed it.

Can we please stop with the ref and commentator bashing? It's a little ridiculous here.
Are you kidding?

cant agree with that i re-watched it and that is a penalty on hunt every day of week. im willing to bet if that was start of game that penalty is blown 10/10 times

Re watch it again and tell me who had a hand on Hunt when he hit the ground.

im sorry but even in lead up to game and during commentators were hinting that we have had bad rub of the green last few games. u know when them biased ***** hint at it there is something up. mind u they still cant bring them selves to say it.

so to say this ref bashing is all in our head is bs. ref has been attrocious to us in few games without a doubt

well he was called held while the fucin players were holding him. tried to play the ball gets pushed over. so ***** me what you are seeing. unless i have had 1 to many rums. but ill stand by what i said its a penalty every day of week.

oh you mean after? I do remember a little tussle but would need to watch it again to make a non-clouded judgement.
Thought you were referring to Hunt breaking the tackle and another defender jumping on him.

EDIT: Actually, you are referring to that. Hunt tried to play the ball after it was called play on... Ref called play on, Hunt didn't react. He literally could have just kept running because there was no defender on him or near him but he stopped and tried to play the ball before the defence caught up to him properly..

All I know is we are no where near the level of the roosters and panthers.
And we're yet to play anyone of the quality they have either. Have you seen who the Panthers have played this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.