Round 4 - Broncos vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
such a disgrave that it takes kahu to get the field goal. that boy has ice cool veins tbh. throw him in at 7 next year the kids is so talented could of been one of greatest if poor **** was not gruelled with bad luck injury

How embarrassing for our highly rated halves that Kahu has to come and do that.

Why? If he is the best field goal kicker we have then let him take them. Nothing anywhere I know of that says you have to be a half.

Nightmare gauntlet to start the year and we get out of it 2 and 2 with slim margins. Can't be unhappy with that.

that was a horse shit desicion from ref was called held then 3 seconds later he gets pushed over and ref to fuckin gutless to blow
Channel 9 commentators gave them a pat on the back for letting it slide too ffs.

commentators hate the broncos with a passion have u not seen there always quick to put the boot in us. we are a stain on there competition according to them

Just fucking watch the videos of 2015 and play exactly that style of football. Who the **** is this new attacking coach? He knows jack shit.

Channel 9 commentators gave them a pat on the back for letting it slide too ffs.

Hunt actually broke free of the tackle on the way down so he was entitled to play on as was the defender.

I am fucking sick of all these 1 point margins. I just want to see us smash someone for once.

I am fucking sick of all these 1 point margins. I just want to see us smash someone for once.

it is frustrating we finally have a foward pack to be feared in bothd defense and attack. but now we are getting so many chances but our attacking strucuture is letting us down. when in previous years we would struggle to get to within 20 but our attack was good. why cant we just have best of both worlds for once ffs

Because of Arrow Broncos was in field position. He strip the ball from junior paulo.

... and our left hand side defence is heart attack stuff. (I am no longer convinced Moga is the answer.)

Hunt actually broke free of the tackle on the way down so he was entitled to play on as was the defender.

Nice try - you're right but that's been a penalty for the last month and pretty much the last few years.

Refs didn't blow it because of the circumstances of the game. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Midean
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.