Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
This is a comedy . My grandma has one leg and she could play the ball quicker then these guys !

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
As bad as Boyd has been, this is on the coach. He shouldn’t pick him but we arent losing because of Boyd, we are losing because of the worst coach in our history.
Yep, we have become a shambles.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I’m so glad we didn’t have to play the titans last week. Imagine losing 50-0 to them. At least we can laugh and say the eels and roosters are premiership favourites.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Anyone else just get extremely sad and disappointed to watch this. I've been a Broncos fan since I was born in 2001, and this is the most upset a broncos game has made me. It's more upsetting than the Eels final last year simply because such a horrible game hasn't kicked us up the arse at all.

I don't even know where to go from here.
Yea im right there with you mate.

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
We would just give it straight back anyway cause we don't give a shit, and haven't for a long time.

Little hard to do anything when you are fatigued as ****. Two weeks in a row the 6 again has hammered us. 30% possession for tge first half in both games with our side very unfairly taken out of the game.

When you play fatigued to make mistakes with and without the ball. So when you have one side given all the ball they just steam roll the other with ease.

**** the NRL

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
They should have it would have really been rubbing salt in the wounds.

M

MrTickyM

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2015
Is that not a penalty for a double movement? Does it matter if you drop it?

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Aldo
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.