Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Yep the live pass screen box is terrible. Makes my 50" tv look like a 27" when zoomed in to make the image larger
How did you get the picture to your TV?

S

Spoon

QCup Player
May 24, 2015
Android tv box, installed nrl app, connected telstra love pass. Then stream as per normal but had to deal with the terrible screen box size by zooming tv in as far as possible and moving the image to the centre of tv

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Okay cheers. I'll put up with the iPad.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Okay cheers. I'll put up with the iPad.

You could always just do the 2 week trial of foxtel now and watch it through xbox or ps4 or even use a smart tv if it has the app

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I seriously can't believe they blocked the basic screen mirroring. Who decides these things? Is it Fox being greedy?

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Turn off your wi-fi and go through the steps and as said above, it will automatically detect your account and give you a free pass.
Thanks turns out my Samsung 3 is not compatible.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
What i do know is that he has got 7 on his back....so unless there some new strategy of Kodi playing undercover as a winger, in the position of halfback, yet not acting like a winger or half back, because he has some unique role in the team? Maybe Wayne has decided modern Rugby league only needs one half and the other can be a full time on the field utility to make up the numbers?

Yep, which by definition makes him a halfback, the point of contention is whether or not he is any good as a halfback.

The point which you continually miss is what Kodi is expected to do within this team by the coach.

Is he a Joey Johns style halfback or a Shane Perry? Is a a Jonathon Thurston style halfback or a Chad Townsend? Is he an Alfie Langer or a Peter Wallace! They all wear (wore) the same number on their back so they all did (do) the exactly the same thing on the pitch, right?

Seriously?? Are you arguing the point because you have something against me, or because you want to say that i'm wrong?

Other than an inference drawn from what you say and how you carry on, on this forum I don’t know a single thing about you. Except you are definitely wrong ehen you say that four games is enough to determine what a player can and can’t be.

Its got nothing to do with 4 games. Hes come into this season with reserve grade form so far. Last year was highs and lows - but could be excused due to chopping and changing. If hes got the ability he would have started to settle into the role by now - especially seeing as hes had a whole off season under his belt. Wayne announced mid last year Kodi was to be 7.... If hes carrying an injury this early in the season it would be stupid not to rest him, niggling injuries will become a headache later in the year.

I will stick by my opinion, if he cannot deliver this week, then he has some serious issues and he is not fit for full time half.

Good for you, stick by your opinion. Far better judges than anything you have ever shown from what we can see have continued to pick him at number 7.

And it has everything to do with your statement of ‘4 games’ defining whether he ‘makes it’ or not. Most good NRL players develop through out their career, or are we forgetting one Ben Hunt? The halfback darling of the NRL who took 4 full seasons before he was ever let anywhere near a starting halfback position?

Or better yet, a future immortal who wasn’t let anywhere near starting half when he came into grade, yet has grown into the role at the Cowboys...

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Yep, which by definition makes him a halfback, the point of contention is whether or not he is any good as a halfback.

The point which you continually miss is what Kodi is expected to do within this team by the coach.

Is he a Joey Johns style halfback or a Shane Perry? Is a a Jonathon Thurston style halfback or a Chad Townsend? Is he an Alfie Langer or a Peter Wallace! They all wear (wore) the same number on their back so they all did (do) the exactly the same thing on the pitch, right?

Other than an inference drawn from what you say and how you carry on, on this forum I don’t know a single thing about you. Except you are definitely wrong ehen you say that four games is enough to determine what a player can and can’t be.

Good for you, stick by your opinion. Far better judges than anything you have ever shown from what we can see have continued to pick him at number 7.

And it has everything to do with your statement of ‘4 games’ defining whether he ‘makes it’ or not. Most good NRL players develop through out their career, or are we forgetting one Ben Hunt? The halfback darling of the NRL who took 4 full seasons before he was ever let anywhere near a starting halfback position?

Or better yet, a future immortal who wasn’t let anywhere near starting half when he came into grade, yet has grown into the role at the Cowboys...

I've said long ago, even before this season he is not for 7. I have also long said his form this years needed to improve, he has gone backwards. Maybe you have misunderstood what i have said, but i have never said 4 games alone is what determines if he is good enough - yet his form has been not to 1st grade standard.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
I've said long ago, even before this season he is not for 7. I have also long said his form this years needed to improve, he has gone backwards. Maybe you have misunderstood what i have said, but i have never said 4 games alone is what determines if he is good enough - yet his form has been not to 1st grade standard.

I’m not misunderstanding it, you said it clearly. If he can’t perform against the Titans he should be gone.

So now it’s a form matter is it? I thought it was ‘he is not a halfback’. You should stick to a consistent argument at the very least, if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Swordfish
  • TimWhatley
  • Cavalo
  • Emanon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • johnny plath
  • Lostboy
  • mitch222
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.