Round 4 - Broncos vs Titans

Still got 30 minutes to wake up and pull this game out of the fire. Who,is gonna lead us?

Why do bombs always knock Boyd on his ass? Seriously hope titans put 50 on us. It might actually wake some of these players up next week

We need Youth
Bring Haas in
He’ll have hunger for that spot

Haas isn't ready ... and in our current form he will be demoralised, potentially setting back his career years

Isaako making Maranta look like an all time great.

What is happening with ball security?

Why do they literally take 30-60 seconds after every penalty.... this team is so over coached they're trying to figure out the whole set before they've even tapped.

We play with zero speed!!!!

Even then Milford couldn’t decide whether to kick it out or tap...

I'd be happy if we don't drop another ball for the rest of the game even if we do get beat by 50

Why do bombs always knock Boyd on his ass? Seriously hope titans put 50 on us. It might actually wake some of these players up next week
Yeah I'm at the point where this team needs to get 50 put on them and then just no coaching staff turn up for the next week... what's the fucking point with this team, they have no consistency in their performances. I have no idea what I'm going to see when they turn up... will they hit hard in defence?? Will they grind?? Will they run and offload?? Will they play with speed through the middle?? Who the **** knows I have no idea what this team's identity is

The Sydney media are gonna have a field day. Brace yourselves.

Whos the captain and leader of the team? Cant see one out there.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.