Round 4 - Broncos vs Titans

Was forward but even if it wasnt they wouldve scored.

Our only try in the past 180 minutes has been a McC snatch from dummy half. Absolutely horrendous.

Bird needs to move to lock in the next couple weeks

Absolutely no set plays going tonight. Kodi and Milf just not getting anything going.

Issakos kicking last week masked a poor performance by the Broncos. ITs not going to mask it this week.

When the forwards are dominated as badly as ours are the halves have no chance. Issako and Roberts have been abysmal in defence though
They haven't been dominated... they haven't even tried.

I hope someones KO's Thaiday 1 day with all his BS bravado.

Get Bird in instead of Knik. At least he competes

We need Hodgo , Parker and Locky to be at training Tuesday for a real honesty sesh

This lack of effort reminds me a bit of that performance in Canberra under Henjak

Absolutely no set plays going tonight. Kodi and Milf just not getting anything going.
It's because this whole team have no feel for the game. They're just doing what the coaches taught them to do all week.

This lack of effort reminds me a bit of that performance in Canberra under Henjak

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier and the fact it's happening under Bennett isn't a great sign for how invested he is atm

This all comes back to that retarded knock on by offa. But seriously the titans last try was beautiful, broncos had no clue what was going on. Why can't we run a simple double decoy play?

Active Now

• Santa
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.