Round 4 Discussion

Gutted for Moga.

TBF, the majority of us were happy for him to leave. He’s so injury prone that his career could be over at any moment, and to secure a lucrative contract was effectively insurance should that actually happen. I’d be more gutted for him if the injury happened while he was still signing one-year contracts on minimum wage.

Sucks to be the Knights having his contract on the books now.

Will Smith has played 3 minutes of NRL this season and has already done more than Darius Boyd, that's pretty fucked up.

I actually like this kid as a player, always puts in 100% effort, isn't afraid to put his body on the line and is quick as lightning.

This feels like the end for Brad Arthur, don't see how he can justify keeping his job after getting thumped 4 straight weeks with this roster, they should be winning games.

Will Smith has played 3 minutes of NRL this season and has already done more than Darius Boyd, that's pretty fucked up.

I actually like this kid as a player, always puts in 100% effort, isn't afraid to put his body on the line and is quick as lightning.
I also dig will smith

This feels like the end for Brad Arthur, don't see how he can justify keeping his job after getting thumped 4 straight weeks with this roster, they should be winning games.

They are really missing Radradras kick returns and ruck metres. He was their best player nearly every week, someone on here flagged it last year that they would struggle without him.
Plus Moses is a younger crappier version of Pearce.

They are really missing Radradras kick returns and ruck metres. He was their best player nearly every week, someone on here flagged it last year that they would struggle without him.
Plus Moses is a younger crappier version of Pearce.

He wishes.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • big k
  • Bish
  • bazza
  • Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.