Round 4 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can put up with a lot of things, but not my Broncos with no fucking heart, disgusting.
Yep, that was our thing. You could never write off the Broncos. But this squad.. Yeah, it hurts man.

Tv off! Call me a half supporter whatever, I refuse to watch these players get paid the amount of money they are and I feel like I care more about the team then they do! Boyd on 700.....I’d be taking it to the courts as it feels like a con job! Fucking pathetic.

The broncos as an organisation needs to get ruthless with their players again, show me or get out none of this potential crap. AND START RECRUITING PLAYERS WITH A BRAIN

Boyd the cat just runs it out lol

This is henjak levels of bad

Seibold has no choice but to sack some of these guys. Otherwise he will get sacked by seasons end and his career will be over.

Oh yeah let’s give Shibasaki ten minutes. Great idea Anthony

Seriously, I've never seen a Bronco side turn it up but I think I'm watching tonight.

I’d say it will. Unlikely he’d stick with kodi. Sua will go too. We all wanted it to work with kodi but it won’t. I’ve Never said Milf to fullback but he’s the only way we get rid of our has been fullback.

Last edited:
He’s had some sustained periods where he played awesome football. He can be a power forward, he’s shown it before. And was a prodigious metre maker in juniors. Maybe he’s over the hill

Obviously not in A grade. I've never seen him do JS in A grade. Lodge is twice the prop Offa has been so far. As annoying as he was, Moose would have offered a ton more than Offa has ever shown...

I would usually read you guys overreacting and think to myself "BHQ needs to come down".

Not tonight, lads. **** these pathetic fuckwits.

Still think there's some overreaction tbh

**** me why do I put myself through this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • marw
  • Fatboy
  • Pablo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spike
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.