Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
On the plus side, I thought staggs played well. I keep saying it, hes gotta be in the side somewhere. Kid got it.

Yeah, he's a genuine gun. Bird has been impressive this year, but I wish we'd have found Staggs before signing Bird, and spent that money looking for a quality spine player or two.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Bird to fullback, staggs and Roberts centres, Niko to 14 Boyd to right wing, isaako to reserves, Oates to catching school.

I normally lol at changes like this, but we need to do something

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Gotta admit, I was a big fan of Seibs coming here to see what he could bring and what positive changes he would make after WB. But apart from introducing nightclub music at the training sessions, what in the actual **** else has he done?

If he doesn't shake the side up after tonight's disgrace and drop 4 or 5 muppets, he can **** off back to Harvard, teaching where he belongs!

P

peter09

NYC Player
Nov 18, 2017
Macca offers nothing he would struggle in q cup , just to slow bad end for end passes , how he got signed for another 4 years is beyond me

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Cowboys lost their first 3 matches in their debut premiership season, speak on that naysayers?

I've seen very promising signs so far.

Tough loss, but geez, some of you are acting like you're going to end it all.

Give it time, there's still a lot of footy to be played before you write it off completely.

I'm watching the start of this season with a lot of interest. Some great signs but also some really bad ones. New coach and new structure, give it time.
What drugs are you on and where can I get some? Seems to give takers an unusually dangerous level of rose-coloured glasses and thinking shit tastes good.

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
I'm not even angry so I'm saying this with a clear head but that was one of the worst performances by any nrl team I've seen in the last 5 years.

I'm embarrassed so imagine the coach and team.

The coach and the team should come out publicly and apologize to the sponsors and fans for this utterly disgraceful and pathetic performance.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Yeah honestly, boyd, isaako, nikorima and McCullough all need to be dropped. Anyone who can defend them after this is delusional.

I don't really care if we dont have anyone knocking down the door, we can't reward shithouse performances by giving them a jersey next week.

Yep I'm sick of seeing (and hearing) 'we don't have anyone better.' Deadset, how much worse can it get? We are AWFUL. Even if we keep getting flogged it would only be more of the same...

But MAYBE, blooding some players and giving them a chance might see them develop OR might light a fire under some of our so-called 'stars'...

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Boyd is passed it and needs to be dropped and so does Glenn he isn’t adding anything.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Cowboys lost their first 3 matches in their debut premiership season, speak on that naysayers?

I've seen very promising signs so far.

Tough loss, but geez, some of you are acting like you're going to end it all.

Give it time, there's still a lot of footy to be played before you write it off completely.

I'm watching the start of this season with a lot of interest. Some great signs but also some really bad ones. New coach and new structure, give it time.
The cowboys had jt. there is no correlation to be had with them in 2015.

Life goes on but geez, 50+ missed tackles and a 30 point beating isn't a "everything is fine" scenario.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Only watched the first half but Isaako must be dropped. He will rise again. Seibs has his work cut out but the Bronco's will win their next game handsomely, get your money on now.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Was reading the chat and as mentioned the chooks didn't even get out of 2nd gear, they were down on troops before the game and took cronk off in the 2nd half and still blew us away. Can't just say we were outclassed by the premiers after those circumstances. I know we still have to be patient with the team but it's really hard after efforts like this.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
It’s well past time to change things up.

Boyd, just fucking retire. You’re embarrassing yourself and the club.

Niko back to the bench. I know he was injured, but bring the Turpinator in too. It can’t honestly be any worse than the tripe Macca is serving up

Bring Dearden or SoS in at 7.

Isaako needs to go back to Souths Logan for a few weeks/months/however long it takes.

Promote Carrigan.

Su’A is adding nothing.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Stop this fucking bullshit about Bennett tanking our squad. Put a pin in it right now.

Everyone was frothing on our squad pre season, Bennett had the same team last year knocking over good teams.

This year we’re fucked and it’s his fault. Maybe it’s the fucking coach for **** sake.

Pub Steak

Pub Steak

QCup Player
Feb 24, 2018
It’s well past time to change things up.

Boyd, just fucking retire. You’re embarrassing yourself and the club.

Niko back to the bench. I know he was injured, but bring the Turpinator in too. It can’t honestly be any worse than the tripe Macca is serving up

Bring Dearden or SoS in at 7.

Isaako needs to go back to Souths Logan for a few weeks/months/however long it takes.

Promote Carrigan.

Su’A is adding nothing.
Su'A is playing in the middle so can't really blame him. But yeah everything else. And then some.

Unread

Active Now

• thenry
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • rnabokov
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.