Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I can be critical of the club and their decisions and still be a fan.

So you're not a Broncos fan then?

That's what you were saying to people that were doing the same thing last year...

He's runs bit like Wing, same jink and little move to inside shoulder. Mogg never played him there but he played everywhere else.

Defence would be a big step up, up and back. He can be a bit impulsive too which in a key position can be hard.

Can't be worse than McCullough.

100%
He’s built for it. Needs to be in the team, and would add some very much needed spark around the rucks.

I don't know how much influence if any you have at the club Joe, but you really need to at least try and get in Seibold's ear about this. Too fucking often McC allows his defensive work to gloss over his huge deficiencies in the areas that actually make a quality hooker. If that was all that mattered in that position, we could just play a big bloke there and be done with it.

I can be critical of the club and their decisions and still be a fan.

That’s not the issue and you know it. You are happy that ‘your team’ is going shit because that proves you right. If you can’t see how that makes you a shit fan then I don’t know what to say.

I’m critical of the club and the players but I have never hoped that we would go badly just to be proven right.

What a joke.

I think Knik could be as well tbh.

Agree mate. Got that spark and speed about him. Just need to give him a go at hooker and away from halfback to see how it plays out.

Last edited:
That’s not the issue and you know it. You are happy that ‘your team’ is going shit because that proves you right. If you can’t see how that makes you a shit fan then I don’t know what to say.

I’m critical of the club and the players but I have never hoped that we would go badly just to be proven right.

What a joke.

I tuned in tonight hoping for a win.

So you’re wrong.

Agree mate. Got that spark and speed about him. Just need to give him a go and away from halfback to see how it plays out.

It’s so frustrating that every week us nobodies online can see what needs to be changed. But highly paid professionals are blind to it

Serious question,

Does anybody really think there will be any unforced changes next week

As much as I’d like a change, I don’t there will be any changes

Serious question,

Does anybody really think there will be any unforced changes next week

As much as I’d like a change, I don’t there will be any changes

If there isn't, the inmates are practically running the asylum, and Seibold will deserve any criticism he gets.

Glenn is a journeyman in the sense that he does a job and nothing much more. He isn't a star, he just turns up, fills a spot and does a bit of work, but work that has no great impact or effect.

To me, he should be a bench player at most. Give us a bit of stability on the bench and can do a job in a couple of other spots if injury forces it upon us.

Appreciate your reply mate - some thought gone into it. More than I can say for the other :)

9a04c27e-32ef-4abe-bdf5-28da73b24587
Upload 2019 4 4 21 58 10

Before the try was scored

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-4_21-58-10.png
    upload_2019-4-4_21-58-10.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • achievedrap
  • Jazza
  • pennywisealfie
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.