Round 4 - Storm vs Broncos

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Yes we have had some soft defence but as soon as Melbourne were down they’ve been offside constantly and holding down. I’m this fucking close to just hanging out on here and not watching anymore it’s just blatant

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Milford clearly can’t draw and pass. He either passes 3m prior to the line giving his centre or winger nothing, or runs all the way into the line double pumping or calling someone inside him and then not passing anyway.

No wonder he usually just kicks it. It’s all he can do now...

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
I’m going to Ecco what others have said, dearden does not have a strong boot....

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I'm just, so, so tired of being invested in such a shithouse team. We better pull off some masterful recruitment in the off season (we won't, because Walters isn't even allowed to coach his own team).

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Storm are offside every time they are under pressure. We try once to pin them in a corner and six again. Us sucking makes me realise just how shit this sport is

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Why exactly was that a 6 again

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Cmon. Three times we should have had them tackled in goal this game.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Haas is still out there.....I’m losing serious faith in Kev. His bench usage is already suspect and now he’s just doing what piebold did.

Unread

Active Now

• phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • Lostboy
  • leon.bott
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.