[Round 5, 2021] Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
We are bunch of weak gutted losers who don’t know what commitment is. The only commitment these useless poor excuses for first grade football players have is their commmitment to collect their seriously inflated salaries

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
What are the odds that the only 2 point field goals ever kicked are nothing ones like that before half time or at the end of a game where the result has been settled?

Just a dumb thought bubble that should never have made it to a trial, let alone a competition game.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
He should be in the cup rather
I don't disagree, but id like him off the bench. He has fire and impact, he just can't sustain it for 80 mins.... yet...

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well they did well to fight their way back into the game. That last three minutes I fear broke their hearts though sadly.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Riki going high. Had an easy waist high tackle, went for a Milford style grab

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
We are obviously poor again but holy **** I’m over getting bent over by the refs. We can’t get into games when we aren’t allowed to do what the opposition teams can do. Rabbits have been offside, markers standing beside each other, scoring off forward passes, shoulder charging and holding the ball after held is called for the entire half.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Where is Croft inserted here? Replacing Turpin or one of the halves or playing roving lock role like last week?

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Couple of observations:

I just don’t see what all this hype is about with Niu, Dearden, Fleglar or Riki? Honestly if clubs want to pay them 500k+ a year then please take them. They ain’t worth half that much at the moment.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Brotherdu
  • Lostboy
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncs30
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
  • RolledOates
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • Foordy
  • bert_lifts
  • azza.79
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.