[Round 5, 2021] Rabbitohs vs Broncos

I'll get in before joey does...
'Latrell having his first touch after 10 mins'... wow he's in everything tonight.
'Latrell passing the ball from hooker which leads to a try 19 passes later'... wow that pass 2 mins ago from Latrell set that up
'Latrell falling on a loose ball which 5 other blokes could have fell on and scored'...wow he's just everywhere.
'Latrell doing nothing'... wow he looks fit and in good shape.

Ready for the LM jizz fest?

Why does our team make the basics all look so hard?

'Latrell having his first touch after 10 mins'... wow he's in everything tonight.
'Latrell passing the ball from hooker which leads to a try 19 passes later'... wow that pass 2 mins ago from Latrell set that up
'Latrell falling on a loose ball which 5 other blokes could have fell on and scored'...wow he's just everywhere.

Latrell with soft hands....

one excellent run by Haas and we decide it's time to spread it 🙄

Back it up with another run down the guts

Woohoo the flat line and dropping off tackles have started. Now a penalty, uh oh.

Shit penalty. Bloke was laughing.

fifo rugba leeeeeegue can **** off....

They’ve got to start tackling stronger and holding them up a bit longer, getting owned in the ruck.

Active Now

• LGH
  • Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • the_next
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • The Boss
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.