NRLW PRE GAME [Round 5, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Would've been better for this to be a Broncos home game. just for the lols.

Fogavini will likely be out, which means we can move Joseph back to lock and Bri Clark will be back at prop after her suspension

I think the last couple of games have proved that we need Duzzi starting still

Unchanged lineup aside from the Fogavini - Joseph - Clark move I mentioned above

I understand not wanting to change a winning team, but we really need to do the Ciesiolka fullback, Dam to centre move asap and the Tigers will be a perfect game to do it in.

Spreadborough can take Dam’s spot on the bench to provide outside back cover

Maddick is basically Boyd level untouchable. I guess we're just going to have to tolerate her.

It shouldn't be too big of an issue in this game. If we're on our game, we win this one quite comfortably.

I really want to see Prince make the call for the rest of the season, though.

Maddick is basically Boyd level untouchable. I guess we're just going to have to tolerate her.

It shouldn't be too big of an issue in this game. If we're on our game, we win this one quite comfortably.

I really want to see Prince make the call for the rest of the season, though.

I just don’t want to lose her. If another team comes knocking with a fullback offer, I wouldn’t be surprised if she took it, even if only for a season or two.

I hope it going to be one of those things where it's a case of seeing out Maddick’s contract, and Shenae gets handed the #1 for next season while being kept under the radar this year so we don’t get outbid on the next contract.

Hopefully if we can secure our finals spot over the next 2-3 games we can replace and start moving players. Dyer had the balls to drop Chelsea Baker for Upton for the Grand Final in 2019, and he’s sitting up in the box with Prince every game

Team is 1-18

We need to be switched on and not taking any game lightly.

Cows winning and Titans up vs the Roosters at HT means you could conceivably have teams 2nd-7th all on 3 wins after today

Lose and we could be 7th alone and a win behind them all with only 4 games left

Active Now

• Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.