Round 5 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scapegoat sets one up!

**** Sam that was woeful

This is pretty disgraceful, especially after last week's comeback. Where's the heart?

geezz that try shouldve been stopped from happening ages ago

I think this game shows how important momentum is. Dragons are a good side but when they had momentum we couldn't stop them. Glad we got away with the win we deserved it.

fitting finish to a woeful second half.

good second half from the Dragons .... they had so much of the ball down our end, it'd be hard for any team to keep them out.

A good result though, and lots of confidence will be gained from this.

I dunno how much more I can take of Anderson and will be glad when Parker is back, we really lost momentum when Civo, Hannant and McCollough came off, he barely if ever makes any metres in his hitups, this is why I think we miss Parker because when Civo and/or Hannant are off you still have a workload forward in him.

How epic is Gillett? Trails through to score the try and then mows down Dean Young in that key defensive set when almost anyone else would have missed. His opening stanza wasn't too shabby either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Stix
  • Lostboy
  • Maroon4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brotherdu
  • maddo
  • mitch222
  • Scdeac
  • MrMoore
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.