Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

B

bingale16

NYC Player
May 11, 2015
Yep! We're fucking ourselves with a rolling pin over this.
Happy we let go of Bennett. We needed a change, just wish we could change some of the players that we signed long term under Bennett - Boyd Milf and MIlf.Kodi has been our best spine player over the season yet most criticised.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Top 4 roster with the worst spine in the comp and a very inexperienced forward pack. Milford has been bad for a long time but everyone blamed Hunt. Boyd has been atrocious for too long now too. Cowboys are bad too so beating them means nothing.

Milford has been shite this year but was our best player last year.

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
07428ec8a3e908970b2822d341b5c5bf.jpg

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Big difference to do it in NRL.
For most yeh for the half a dozen or so I'm talking about not so. That's why I said there was perhaps half a dozen or so. Bird's defence is too sloppy he misses tackles, he comes up off the line and throws the rest of our guys out. And when the line is open he chokes. He's average at best as I said.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
So we would reward Macca for shit form by keeping him in the team, and punish Kodi for actually being the most dangerous of our spine? Like I know it's balance of the team and so on but how does Milf get a free pass in all of this, purely cause of his wage?

not having a go here btw.

I don't disagree, but i just dont think we have another hooker, so using Macca in a limited way in tandem with Kodi is our best option. Milfs issue for me is we are trying to manufacture him into a controlling half and it's just not his game.

Last edited:

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
I actually think the best thing Seibold could do right now is come out and say he is going to develop the young guys and have the backing of the club to do so. It's going to buy him some time and patience. I still think this team is a top 4 side, can't quite work out why we can't do the basics, why we can't defend and complete our sets.

Its lack of leadership and lack of on field game manager. Fix that, everything starts to fix itself!

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I highly doubt we’d be any better with Bennett right now. This team has been trending downwards since 2016. It’s all starting to implode now and Bennett should count himself lucky he got fired

It's imploding because Bennett's not here mate. You can tell yourself otherwise but it dont make it so.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
I didn't think it was possible to go lower than low after last week. Senior players have no excuses, that field goal set has to be the worst I've ever seen in recent memory. How many balls did McCullough throw behind Milford? We lost to a team who had previously only won 5 games against us since 2000, after getting flogged 36-4 the week prior. In previous years we would have fired up and proceed to win comfortably.

Players have to be held accountable.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Patty nice hair was in everything when he come on. On a number of occasions he had two carries in sets of six and he tackled like a demon.

I think there was one set of six in defence he was involved in every tackle. He is a machine, has to start next week.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Maybe we should look at the coach a bit too , we are going backwards.
Possibly, hard 5wks in with new structures and such a young team tbh, but yes we are going backwards.
At this point in time I am questioning why boyd is still in the 1 and Nikorima still in the 7.

Without doubt Sean O’Sullivan HAS to come into the 17 next week. I don’t care who misses out, and I don’t care how, but it has to happen. If he isn’t in the 17, seibold has officially lost it.
You could read the disappointment and frustration on lockyers face post game especially the lack of organisation within halves. Horrendous.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bish
  • Brotherdu
  • bb_gun
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.