Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

If you can stomach it, have a look at Ofahengaue's effort for their winning try.

Haas was awesome tonight. There were some other positives compared to last week but I can't really think of them right now because I'm so beyond floored at our effort in our last set and our effort in their last set. How badly do you want to throw away a game vs the Wests bloody Tigers at home?
Yeah genuinely think offa needs to be dropped. His defensive efforts across the game were atrocious, so many times he offers nothing out of market and on the last play he's not even moving to the ball. Not like he's playing big minutes so he can't be fatigued... he's lazy as f.ck

I don't understand how Boyd keeps getting wrong footed by blokes who make a break? Milford has to go to the back, he's proven that he needs a proper half back next to him to be a threat at 6 and Niko outplayed him tonight. Our fucking teenage forwards have been showing our 30+ year old vets the way, so why won't a teen halfback do the same?

And just think we go the Canberra next week, 1 from 6 should look good on the coaches record and the will make him 3 - 10 in his last 13 games.

Last edited:
Been majorly criticising our playmakers lately. Overall I thought they were good this week. I thought dropped ball In the first half cost us big time, and we struggled to hit the same gear from then onwards. If we hold the ball and capitalise on the opportunities we were creating then I think we runaway with that game easily.

I think the pressure got the better of us at stages tonight and we paid for it.

Same shit, different week.
Get rid of boyd, niko, McCullough, isaako.
Will copy and paste in next weeks post game thread.
Absolute fkn disgrace. Pathetic game management. Pathetic leadership.
The young blokes can all hold their heads up, but the older blokes are rubbish.
This team is rot.

Maybe we should look at the coach a bit too , we are going backwards.

If you can stomach it, have a look at Ofahengaue's effort for their winning try.

Haas was awesome tonight. There were some other positives compared to last week but I can't really think of them right now because I'm so beyond floored at our effort in our last set and our effort in their last set. How badly do you want to throw away a game vs the Wests bloody Tigers at home?

Tbh, the Haas effort was worse. I can forgive him because he was great otherwise.

Problem is, how many more weeks can we keep saying it's only round x. Make no mistake, Seibold is under massive pressure to turn this around. If this team doesn't make the finals, we should be looking for a new coach.

That set where the tigers knocked on giving us a golden opportunity to set for a field goal was the worst set you’ll ever witness in rugby league. No one wanted the ball. No one would hit it up one out in the middle for once. It was disgusting

I'm really glad, we decided to sign this coach on a 5 year contract.

How silly was it of me, to cast any aspersions to the idea.

I will forever be shamed that I doubted his ability, and the boards decision to remove the most successful coach of all time, to appoint Anthony Spudbold.

Kodi was a superstar compared to our million dollar 5/8.

Mate I’ve been saying this every week. Milford is close to the worst half in the game when you take into consideration how much money he is being paid.

I lol at the constant hate for Nikorima on here but he isn’t any worse then Milford is and a case could be made that he is more dangerous with ball in hand and he gets paid 1/10 of Milford!

I'm really glad, we decided to sign this coach on a 5 year contract.

How silly was it of me, to cast any aspersions to the idea.

I will forever be shamed that I doubted his ability, and the boards decision to remove the most successful coach of all time, to appoint Anthony Spudbold.

When will you start realising some of these players we have are bog average? No coach can fix this. Bennett had nothing last year. If seibold wants to salvage anything he needs to drop players

Last edited:
I've given Macca benefit of the doubt longer than most, but enough is enough. Nearly every tackle he's looking around for instructions on what to do. You'd think after a decade at hooker you would've learnt how to make your own decisions at times....AND his delivery is slow and off the mark unless it's <2m

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Rookie Alan
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.