Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have. Looks like a directive to penalise hands on the heads in the play the ball. Got reynolds that last penalty.
Another mid season crackdown that will last three rounds.

Dogs have only made 1 interchange. That actually seems like too few.
Didn't you see Thaiday's Usain Bolt impersonation?
Very impressive, though I'm a little disappointed he didn't go for a penguin slide from 20m out.

Am I the only one that was concerned with the Sammy/Milf try? Why were they jostling? One of them should have called it, there was every chance one of them knocks that on.

We have only been playing as good as our opponents this year

Decent first half from the Brisbane Broncos, given the amount of possession Canterbury have enjoyed they'd be happy to hold a 7-0 advantage at the break.

During the week Bennett made a point of mentioning the game last year and how the Bulldogs dominated from the bench, this time around he must be impressed with what he's seen from Big Herman and Pangai Jr.

Also makes a big difference to have a fit Gillett out on the field. I remember that Canterbury game was the beginning of a slump for him, tonight he's been among the Broncos best.

If they can cut the errors and penalties out, this could be the Broncos best victory of the season. As for Canterbury, they need to try and aim for the area just behind the ruck, they made some nice ground through there so if they can play off the back of it, the Broncos could find themselves in trouble.

Am I the only one that was concerned with the Sammy/Milf try? Why were they jostling? One of them should have called it, there was every chance one of them knocks that on.
Milf thought he could out run him, Sam was in better position and knew he could get there. Was a tough one. Am actually glad Sam got there first.

Ipswich copping some strong winds at this minute, tail end of the rain, another hour or two it'll be over

Sammy probably yelled yours right as he slid in for the ball the cheeky bugger.

Don't think Wayne would've spent a lot of time on that scenario at training.

Milf thought he could out run him, Sam was in better position and knew he could get there. Was a tough one. Am actually glad Sam got there first.
Would've been better for Milf's confidence had he outran everyone and scored

Ipswich copping some strong winds at this minute, tail end of the rain, another hour or two it'll be over

Outstanding contribution to the game thread bro........hahaha

I don't want to see Kahu at halfback at all. He can kick field goals but other than that he's another runner. Plus having him on the wing just works. He's almost the best winger in the game. We need a halfback to play halfback next year.

Moga ever gets some decent ball up the right end he will carve

Knock on? Nothing to see here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncoscope
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • Battler
  • Dexter
  • vertigo
  • Mr Fourex
  • mrslong
  • RodF
  • thenry
  • Sproj
  • mitch222
  • Ozired
  • Big Del
  • jarro65
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.