Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have won his if Reynolds was our halfback.

This is the situation when nikorima should be on

**** me, who kicked our short kick off. It was appalling.

This is the game that shows us why we need Nikorima off the bench. When you need someone to create something.

I'm disgusted watching this. All because someone didn't understand the rules of the game that they are playing.

I just cannot understand how our attack has gotten so putrid. I just don't get it.

Flat-track bullies. We only play well when we're allowed to or turn up a few times a year vs Cowboys and every 2nd Storm game

We have to get up field off this set. We need someone to step up.

Kahu has to be the slowest winger in the game too. He must miss Maranta making him look faster.

Last year JD was the Dragons assistant coach and their attack sucked balls. Now he isn't and their attack is firing.

Last few years our attack has been great without JD. Now we have JD and our attack sucks balls.

Anyone else seeing a common theme here?

I'm disgusted watching this. All because someone didn't understand the rules of the game that they are playing.

It was a bad mistake, but that cant be blamed for our lack of urgency and general poor play.

Give us a fucking penalty.

EDIT: Ffs Hunt.

Last year JD was the Dragons assistant cozch and their attack sucked balls. Now he isn't and their attack is firing.

Last few years our attack has been great with JD. Now we have JD and our attack sucks balls.

Anyone else seeing a common theme here?
Yep.

Can't blame hunt there
Atleast he had a go at something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • eggstar10
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Galah
  • sooticus
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.