Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short kickoff

Write this season off boys and girls. We're 1 dimensional, unfit, lazy and clueless. Bird has been a terrible signing and our recruitment and retention officials are taking the piss. Sack them all.

Reactions: Dee
You gotta laugh. Last year we couldn’t get a repeat set to save ourselves, this year it’s all we can get.
Remember though, this is entirely what half of BHQ wanted. No tries but plenty of repeat sets.

Problem is that no one in the team seems to give a flying **** about the situation.

I just hope their accountants and their doctors put in as little effort as these ***** do.

Write this season off boys and girls. We're 1 dimensional, unfit, lazy and clueless. Bird has been a terrible signing and our recruitment and retention officials are taking the piss. Sack them all.
basically **** everything about this team

Thaiday coming off. Wait, he was on?

i think the most disappointing aspect is just our lack of intensity and urgency. odd for a team already under the pump you would think even if we are bog average in attack we would be smashing them in defense but its just more armgrabs

suck shit SKD

Honestly, the only thing worse than our defence at the moment is our attack.
Thank god for Parramatta, otherwise we’d be the worst team in the comp.

If it wasn’t for SKD this score line was going to be 19 nil very shortly.

Losing is OK I just want to see them play with energy ffs
exactly I don't mind a loss, but I do mind when we aren't putting in the effort

I think we will see big changes next week no matter what Wayne says to the press. He has given them the chance to aim up this week, and they havent. Time to start rebuilding.

Don't think the old man has it in him. Walters showed he was ruthless enough to do it in origin and I reckon he wanted heads to roll at the broncos too but old man Wayne has a kind grandpas heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• john1420
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncoscope
  • Alec
  • Old Mate
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.