Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
What bullshit will bennett spin tonight? The whole taking the attention of incompetent players is getting old

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I haven't been this despondent about a season since the very worst of the Henjak/Griffin years. I can't believe we are back here again so soon. Something seriously smells in this teams attitude and heads need to roll. Bird is a waste of cap, Boyd and Thaiday are well past it, Sims and Joe O have Super League written all over them, Su'a knows how to choke under pressure, Nikorima is suddenly completely useless.....The only positive is fucking McC of all people.

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
another nail in the coffin but not quite buried yet............but close

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
I think we may be seeing the result of a club who has a lot of money. Fancy professional facilities with a culture that doesn't seem to present a professional standard. I am angry tonight. I am angry because after last week i expected these guys to turn up with their heads on. Instead they look fucking clueless and without intensity.

Reactions: Dee
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
You all realise we won't win a game for at least another 4 weeks right... season is done

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
The Knights have been five metres in front of us before we even play the ball. It's the penalties that aren't being called that have been frustrating fans.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
You all realise we won't win a game for at least another 4 weeks right... season is done

I hate to say this but I hope the warriors put 60 on us then Wayne will have to do something and admit he was very, very wrong about Niko

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Been very dissapointed with Sua and Gillett

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Has TPJ offloaded tonight? He was so good at it last year.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I haven't been this despondent about a season since the very worst of the Henjak/Griffin years. I can't believe we are back here again so soon. Something seriously smells in this teams attitude and heads need to roll. Bird is a waste of cap, Boyd and Thaiday are well past it, Sims and Joe O have Super League written all over them, Su'a knows how to choke under pressure, Nikorima is suddenly completely useless.....The only positive is fucking McC of all people.

Bird playing in the centres can only do as much as Milford allows him. Can't expect him to create miracles with nothing to work with. Must be hard for him to move interstate to play for a wooden spoon contender

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
We just dont have a feel for the game of football. Its clunky, its lazy its just useless shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Brotherdu
  • bb_gun
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.