Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milf's stats look good but still no try assists

I have an 8 hour shift on Monday. Do you guys think I'll still get paid if I only show up in the last ten minutes?

And what if we do win a game in the next 4 weeks? What if our season isn't done?

Warriors, Storm, Souths, Bulldogs, and Manly over the next 5 weeks.... we'll be lucky to keep the Warriors and Storm under 50. All 5 of those teams have shown more in 40 minutes of footy than we have shown in 5 games.

Are you not allowed to play the ball with players on you?

9 errors, still way too many. Unprofessional.

I almost wish we didn't score. False hope makes it even tougher.

Warriors, Storm, Souths, Bulldogs, and Manly over the next 5 weeks.... we'll be lucky to keep the Warriors and Storm under 50. All 5 of those teams have shown more in 40 minutes of footy than we have shown in 5 games.
And what if we win? What then?

That was harsh. Moose didnt do a lot wrong there

A win right now would honestly be really bad for us going forward

Storm have been stinking it up to

Seriously, if you want a shot of winning the game you need to fix the discipline up

What the **** was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • HVbronco
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.