Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Uh oh. Foordy is gettin upset!

Downvoting opinions now are we. Who made this guy staff haha

Uh oh. Foordy is gettin upset!

Downvoting opinions now are we. Who made this guy staff haha

He's still in denial about the state of the joint. It's pretty sad.

I am losing it rapidly, If I am honest. Not just because the Broncos suck but because this current iteration of the sport is so broken and favors a select few (the worst select few) to the point where the comp is beyond imbalanced. V'landys is a v'landal.
Yes exactly. There is nothing I can enjoy about the sport anymore. Vlandys fucked it

We won’t improve until there is a shake up in the halves. Milford took the wrong 5th tackle option half the time or just kicked it as hard s he could with no tactic behind it what so ever.

But dropping him isn’t that easy either because he got caught with the ball several times on the 4th tackle leaving Dearden make the clearing kick from our half and the results weren’t pretty. Dearden is a fine player for his age but he has a baby boot.

Croft is a very average player who would be serviceable next to a firing dominate half but for the reasons above he does not have that luxury.

Kev needs to figure it out, and if he picks a half on the bench again I’ll be officially off him

I am losing it rapidly, If I am honest. Not just because the Broncos suck but because this current iteration of the sport is so broken and favors a select few (the worst select few) to the point where the comp is beyond imbalanced. V'landys is a v'landal.
Agreed.
I nearly gave up watching the game last night when Flegler gets penalised for making a legitimate tackle.
When it happened I thought to myself "yep that'd be right" because you know he's a Bronco.

Agreed.
I nearly gave up watching the game last night when Flegler gets penalised for making a legitimate tackle.
When it happened I thought to myself "yep that'd be right" because you know he's a Bronco.
I had the sound down so didn't hear the reason he got penalised. What was it for?

I had the sound down so didn't hear the reason he got penalised. What was it for?
I believe it was for going on with his rag doll tackle for too long.
But I may have heard it wrong with my rage building 😂

Walker might be out which will help a lot.
Hoping the opposition’s good players are sitting out our games. This is the level we’ve been for so long now.

We gonna get flogged next few games. Might as well experiment and get some combos happening cause our set plays are still predictable and slow..
Walsh at 1. Isaako is not that answer and wont be long term. Need some x factor and speed from the back.
Oates for Mead. Ready to give Oates a chance. We need some metres coming out of our half we only average 35m a set last night.
Milf / Deardon.. if Deardon is long term. Croft out of the team completely, useless on bench.
Asiata at lock. We need a ball playing lock. Carrigan is a prop the way he plays. Bench him.
TPJ on the edge replacing Glenn. I don't care if Glenn is captain, he isn't performing there. Bench him.
Paix as cover for Turps. He is not a 80min player and not the answer long term too..
Give Kennedy a spell on bench. Fledger has been ordinary.

i think getting as many lads as possible into this side that AREN'T apart of this losing drop your head when it gets tough culture may be the way to go. It kills me to say it but the likes of Copely, get Asiata back in bring K Hunt in. Guy's who when we get points scored against us arent in the mode of "oh shit not again".

Its a culture of losing and dropping their heads, bringing in as much new blood as possible could change that?

Starting to think Payne Haas is a big reason for our shit form to. His first game back and by far our worst performance.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wendall Taylor
  • theshed
  • Gray
  • Fozz
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.